Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks all for the confidence to do telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

Thanks all for the confidence  to do telekinesis  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks all for the confidence to do telekinesis    Thanks all for the confidence  to do telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:24 pm

I want to learn telekinesis and others psi powers like pyrokenesis because I practice real magick like witchcraft and other forms of magick for over 24 years now. Im good at doing spells and making potions real good at it I see them most work like 80% of the time. I want to learn telekinesis and other powers so I wont be come stagnant in doing just spells and potions for the rest of my life. I know there are other powers I can learn besides spells and potions. I really believe in telekinesis and other psychic powers I know they are real. So thats why im on here to learn from you all thanks. Mark Mauvais and others here for showing and doing your best to teach the psychic ways.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Thanks all for the confidence to do telekinesis    Thanks all for the confidence  to do telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 pm

psychic powers and witch craft are completley different my freind,this is a list of all my pyro videos and studies enjoy https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm7vHXvmnsetg3XcQuuWRJn7YVyugsuAK
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Thanks all for the confidence to do telekinesis    Thanks all for the confidence  to do telekinesis  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
psychic powers and witch craft are completley different my freind,this is a list of all my pyro videos and studies enjoy https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm7vHXvmnsetg3XcQuuWRJn7YVyugsuAK

Not quite when you get use to it. Most long practicing witches have at least some sort of psychic ability in their spiritual inventory. Being sensitive to spiritual energy is more helpful for performing spells cause then you're directing that energy out in the universe. Witchcraft is mainly about that. Directing the energy of your intention out there in the wide universe and wait for a response(the outcome). I don't think there's much of a difference to it. But it's okay.
Also, I'm glad some of us could have helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks all for the confidence to do telekinesis    Thanks all for the confidence  to do telekinesis  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks all for the confidence to do telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1