Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystals increase Psychic power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:41 am

actually yes, different crystals do different things
for instance
hematite is the strongest healing stone out there, it also cleanses your 1st chakra
bloodstone protects against blood infirmities and also helps you through depression
amethyst helps you lucid dream, encourages higher states of conciousness and stimulates psychic and intuitive abilities
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:58 am

I hope it'z true. Where can u find them?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:10 am

you can buy them on ebay for pretty cheap and some towns have gem mines where you go in and get your own 5 gallon bucket and get as many as you can
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:34 am

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
The spirit science movie about crystals really tells a lot about them psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 3900822010

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:06 am

Gem mines? I want!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:06 pm

I've heard there is a Gem that increases telepathy powers.
Is that true?
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 am

Rod2906 wrote:
I've heard there is a Gem that increases telepathy powers.
Is that true?
i have a giant book on every crystal imaginable and there effects, but a good crystal for telepathy would be amethyst do to its power in helping all psycic abilities
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:44 am

Indeed. If you can try crystal telepathy, try it. It's very effective. Think of the crystal as a phone. Each crystal contains vibration and energy. Taking 2 parts out of 1 crystal and let your partner hold one and you the other.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:01 am

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Indeed. If you can try crystal telepathy, try it. It's very effective. Think of the crystal as a phone. Each crystal contains  vibration and energy. Taking 2 parts out of 1 crystal and let your partner hold one and you the other.

wait i never thought of doing that, but how would i go about getting 2 parts of the same crystal?
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:54 am

ok thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:55 am

dcook080 wrote:
IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Indeed. If you can try crystal telepathy, try it. It's very effective. Think of the crystal as a phone. Each crystal contains  vibration and energy. Taking 2 parts out of 1 crystal and let your partner hold one and you the other.

wait i never thought of doing that, but how would i go about getting 2 parts of the same crystal?

I suppose you could buy a large one and break it in two?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Barakaflackaflame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Barakaflackaflame

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:11 am

Crystals are kinda like batteries, you can charge it up and when your ready it can charge you...Its kinda like having a phone charger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystals increase Psychic power   psychic - Crystals increase Psychic power - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystals increase Psychic power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2