Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 am

Lol, w/ Dr. Tacman. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Mark Mauvais was walking down the street minding his own business when he heard a loud crash behind him.

When he ran to the location there was no one there.[/quote]

Suddenly, a tall, scrawny being with a mechanical arm appeared in front of him.

"I am Zargon!" the cyborg said in a robotic voice slamming his enormous metal fist into the ground causing a shock wave which send Mark Mauvais flying.

Before Mark landed, he teleported back to the previous site, then killed the cyborg.

He knelt down and performed psychometry by touching the human part of his face, an image of the cyborgs origins flashed through his minds eye.

When he received the telepathic message, he thought 'Is this cyborg evil? It's probably a coincidence.'

Then he suddenly got a telepathic message from a fellow psychic...

After he got the telepathic call, a boy, scrawny but tall, appears in front of him, saying he got attacked as well.

"I just spoke to Nazir" Mark explained to the boy "it seems psychics all over the world are under attack"

The boy then replied "I can see why these no-good robots are on the loose. My names Bomber[LAGG], and you?"

"Nice to meet you Bomber LAGG" Mark said shaking hands with the boy "I'm Mark Mauvais, leader of the Psychic rebellion"

As Bomber LAGG is about to speak, they hear an explosion from a few blocks away and see dark clouds of smoke rise to the sky.

"Oh shit" Mauvais exclaimed "there must be more of them!"

"Hurry" Bomber said "We need to warn the others before its too late"

The pair ran towards the explosion and in among the rubble of a collapsed building they found some kind of alien space ship emblazoned with an image of the all seeing eye.

More robots departed from the ship and started searching the rest of the buildings.

"Theres too many of them" Mark said as he raised his hand to his head "we need back up" he said telepathically to the rest of the team.

"I know a place where we can hide" Bomber said "follow me"

The two ran towards the explosion, Mark preparing his telekinetic power, and Bomber[LAGG] unsheathing his 'broad-sabre.'

One of the cyborgs grabbed Mark Mauvais from behind and began crushing him with his robotic arm.

Just as they are about to get captured, NF, Tony, Blake, and Teresa flew to them to help fight.

Nowforever used pyrokinesis to produce a ring of fire which appeared circling round the cyborg who was crushing Mark Mauvais.[/quote]

Tony used telekinesis to pry open the cyborg's hands allowing Mark to teleport away and the cyborg was consumed by the flames.

One of those big red London buses hurtled down the street smashing two of the cyborgs out of the way "Everyone get in!" New Psychic shouted "We have to get out of here!"

Bomber[LAGG] was bloodied up, the other psychics dragged him onto the bus (while missing a left arm and part of his chest).

"We need to get him to a healer ASAP" Theresa said "he's taken a lot of damage"

"I still have one of those cyborgs arms, and my sabre. You think you can attach those?" Bomber[LAGG] said dying.

"Maybe, we can get Harley (Tacman) to take a look at it, he's our science guy" Theresa explained stroking his hair trying to calm him down.

"He's back at the HQ" NF said "we'll have to get there fast before more of these bots show up"

"Take the arm... Take the blade," Bomber[LAGG] said in a dying voice. "I am... need... sabre... arm... idea."

"Hurry New Psychic!" Theresa shrieked "he's gone unconscious"

"Everyone hold on to something" New Psychic said and floored the gas pedal.

"We're almost there! The HQ is just around the corner!" New Psychic said as they were approaching the HQ.

"I think we've lost them" Mark said in relieved voice.

"Phew... that was close!" New Psychic said after parking the bus in the underground garage of the HQ.

Chapter 2
(starts with Bomber in a hospital bed in the infirmary wing of HQ)

"it may feel uncomfortable at first" Dr. Tacman explained gesturing to Bombers new robotic arm "You've responded well to the treatment and you should be fit within the next three days."

"Where's my blade?" replied Bomber[LAGG]. "...Is it in the arm?"

"Yes" Dr. Tacman replied "the hand on the robotic arm was too damaged so we replaced that part with your blade allowing you to fight more effectivly in combat situations."

"You should get some rest..." Dr Tacman explained as Bomber slowly hauled himself out of the hospital bed "...well i suppose I'd better give you the guided tour then" he sighed.

"As you can see we were just in the infirmary" Dr. Tacman said and as they exited and pointed to a door across the room "and over there is were we all do our training."

"The targets are so tiny," Bomber exclaimed.

"Yes we use these targets to stay as accurate as possible" Dr. Tacman explained

"and those" he said gesturing at the spinning circular saws of doom "are to keep us on our toes!"

"Dr., do you think I could give the arm a couple of tweaks? 'Cause the blade is pretty long, and I might need a left hand just in case," Bomber asked Dr. Tacman.

"Of course" Dr. Tacman said "but be careful when you modify it because your wound is still open and you can get a serious infection"

"I'll make sure I don't infect," Bomber[LAGG] replied to Dr. Tacman.

Bomber[LAGG] went into the other room to go modify his arm and Dr. Tacman went into the training room to talk to Mark about the robots.

In the command center of the HQ the team was sat around the table NowForever, Teresa, New Psychic, Tony and Mark Mauvais "Ah Dr. Tacman, did you have any luck analyzing the alien robot wreckage?"
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:28 pm

(NF your additions didnt work because you were already in the story and thus couldn't have been away)
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 pm

"Yes, I have discovered something quite strange about the robots." Dr. Tacman said as he walkied to the table
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:37 pm

"They are made of a strange metal not known on Earth, they are definitely Alien in origin"
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm

(side note mark I guess you skipped over the part where I said I made an energy contruct)
anyway adding to the story now that ive read it,
nf jokingly takes some of the strange metal and manages to heat it up, discovering that the liquid metal is some sort of fuel for spaceships. all the while everyone is stunned at nfs discovery mark uses psychomentry only to find out that the metals home planet and native people was enslaved by a mysterious powerful race of alienoid beings who used the metal and created millions of cyborgs.... the crew then sets out too..
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:06 pm

"Those beings are trying to keep humanity from knowing the truth about the power we have" Tony said "They want to keep us inferior to them"
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Just then the computer started bleeping and SW25 appeared on the screen.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 pm

she gives a report on a recon mission saying more drones are on the way to attack just then her stareship runs out of fuel
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:59 am

"Oh, this is not good. Not good at all," Mark exclaims. "We need an immediate battle plan. Dr. Tacman, put the new recruit under training as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:36 am

"I'll notify him right away" Dr. Tacman said
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:04 pm

"prepare the laser beam" says Nowforever but then just as mark finger is about to engage the laser beam the alien leader appears on the computer screen telling us "that for every one we kill 2 appear in its place" he then laughes and goes off screen. mark then gets angry and smashes the computer
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:28 am

"Now I'm going to have to fix that" sighed Tacman.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:34 am

"If we can't destroy the ships, we'll have to go after him directly" Tony said "and we'll have to do it soon before they find SW"
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:35 am

"The computer will be my concern later on. You should get the new member training... and we might need bigger training dummies as well," Mark told Tacman. "As soon as he's done training, have him meet us on the battlefield."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:37 am

"Right away" Dr. Tacman said and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 am

Mark raised his index finger to his temple "SW25, Essa and the others need us, Beijing is under attack from cyborgs and insectoid aliens"
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:53 am

(how are we going to get there? we can't just all teleport, we need some kind of transport)
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:57 am

One @ a time, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:11 am

(Maybe Dr. Tacman can re-engineer one of the space ships so we can fly it)
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:19 am

"What are we gonna do?" Tony said "Beijing is way too far to drive and if we were to fly there on a plane, Beijing would probably be destroyed by the time we get there."
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:25 am

"Maybe so" Mark said "but we have to try! To the Psychic Investigations jet!"
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:30 am

Since when do we ever OWN a jet?
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:40 am

"I'll go get the recruits from training" Tony said "if we're gonna stop them, were gonna need all of the fire power we got."
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:43 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Since when do we ever OWN a jet?
(Haha idk Laughing but im rolling with it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Investigations Movie Game   The Psychic Investigations Movie Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Investigations Movie Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next