Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The power of Jesus Christ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

The power of Jesus Christ Empty
PostSubject: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 am

I just want to to anyone who reads this about the power of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. With Christ you are saved because he came and died for our sins. If you believe that you are saved and gain eternal life and are saved from the eternal fire of hell. What goes on on this site is witchcraft and you should know that so you are not deceived by the evil one satan the father if lies also known as the devil. All spirits if the Earth are his demons talking to the dead and ghosts and this sort of thing is talking to demons not helpful spirits but spirits who will try to deceive you. Do not give into believing them because they lie in such ways to make it seem like they are trying to help you. The greatest lie the devil ever told is that he doesn't exist...
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 am

Also in revelations it specifically says there will be many false miracles and sorcery going on, just think about it. I myself used to partake in the magical arts and know the truth about what it truly is. It's one of the ways Satan will tempt you to distract you from Christ
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 am

this isnt anything to do with satan, he has no control over these things
they are my god given abilities. and everyone elses. ive seen god and jesus with my own eyes. and they both said these things arent satanic in nature as im using them in the name of god there are many false miricles out there, and many of the brain washed catholic church goers who have been brain washed in to believing anything un natural is a sin when really the church has manipulated the bible such as one of the most powerful mantras in existance was banned from the bible... gods name " i am that, i am" and how about how the entire chapter of judges goes against the bible
my freind you need to open your eyes past the veil of secrecy the government and church has you in
as a christian psion it is my duty to tell you i do this in the name of god
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 am

to call me and my brothers sinners and portrayers of witch craft is going to far, i demand an apology for my brothers here on the forum as this behavior of accusation is uncalled for and unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Then why in revelations does it specifically say not do do witchcraft?
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:46 pm

As long as you believe in Christ which it sounds like you do that's the most important thing I'm happy to here you do. He's your savior right?
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:47 pm

As far as the church psi on and the government thing though that's not the case with me I just have faith not a brain that's washed
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Or not to do the magical arts (revelations)
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 pm

do you not understand what i said? i said this isnt witch craft some members practice magick but magick and witchcraft are different
as i said i believe in christ and some parts of the bible, if jesus isaiah moses and elijah can do these things then the message sent is that everyone can do them it is wrongful to accuse them of sinners as you know them not, but it is apperent you have been brain washed because the bible is wrong my freind even my preacher says so it has been manipulated over time to control the masses. that is why i demand an apology to my fellow brothers accuse someone that you know not, for you may need them later in life and they will say no you wronged me in the past.
i believe in christ and god but i dont follow religion, its only an excuse to wage war
i follow god as if he never made a religion
anyway you need to research these things before going on accusing people of not nice things. in my own rebuttle true christians are few and far between, and in this case isnt true, for true christians wont do the deed you done and go about accusing they would merely mind there own keep to them selves and be your freind if you where a good man.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 pm

And this guys, is why I don't get attached to religions..
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 pm

do you  not understand what i said? i said this isnt  witch craft some members practice magick but magick and witchcraft are different
as i said i believe in christ and some parts of the bible, if jesus isaiah moses and elijah can do these things then the message sent is that everyone can do them  it is wrongful to accuse them of sinners as you know them not, but it is apperent you have been brain washed because the bible is wrong my freind even my preacher says so  it has been manipulated over time to control the masses.  that is why i demand an apology to my fellow brothers accuse someone that you know not, for you may need them later in life and they will say no you wronged me in the past.
i believe in christ and god but i dont follow religion, its only an excuse to wage war
i follow god as if he never made a religion
anyway you need to research these things before going on accusing people of not nice things. in my own rebuttle true christians are few and far between, and in this case isnt true, for true christians wont do the deed you done and go about accusing they would merely mind there own keep to them selves and be your freind if you where a good man.
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:01 pm

I actually didn't call anyone a sinner and also I restated witchcraft as magical arts I'm not condemning the main point if the message is to spread the word of Jesus to remind and make him known that's really truly why I posted this and I agree the Christian religion has been changed in minor ways from the original Greek translation I wasn't posting to support religion just Christ and that everyone should know him and have him in their life through faith as their savior
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:24 pm

well I'm one christian yet believes in psi powers. At first I did not believe about this and stated that this is satan's work but I did research and know the truth. Thanks for sharing the word of GOD but my bros and sis know what we do. believe what know and do what we want to uncover the lies and tell the secret of the world
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 am

Jadakissmagic wrote:
Then why in revelations does it specifically say not do do witchcraft?

Which verse?

Jesus and the prophets all used psi and magic.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:04 pm

To mark: Revelation: 21: 6-8
He said to me (God):"It is done. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without the cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magical arts, the idolaters and all the liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:09 pm

As far as Jesus doing necromancy I always considered necromancy strictly talking to the dead which is not possible because the dead are either in hell or heaven and the spirits who talk to people through necromancy are usually demons maybe angels but I doubt it. Jesus was given the ability to raise people from the dead because he was the son of God no one else has ever done this or is supposed to. Jesus also judges the dead now and when someone does they are gone for good
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Also to the other guy it says in the bible that many will come saying "I am the Christ!" But it then says specifically no to listen to them because they are not the Christ. I truly believe that when "Christ talked to you and told you to continue doing your magical arts" was not Christ. Christ would never say that to you and it was probably a demon deceiving you. I would stick to the word of God. Also the translations don't differ a whole lot from what I understand. The main points are the same. Christ is the way to heaven. If you don't want to go to hell (to everyone) I would strongly suggest you accept that Christ died for your sins and then you will have eternal life in Heaven that's not a joke. Remember Revelations 22:18 & 19 "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree if life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:21 pm

I say these things truly out of my love to you and my hate for wickedness. I want everyone to be informed to at least they can decide what path they want to be on without being deceived or not aware of the truth
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:32 pm

The truth is that God loves you, as he created you out of his own image... If you just stop and think about it it truly is mind blowing. Just think how we make computers yet our DNA is more complicated then the most complicated computer. Then use that as an analogy to how God created us and how much more complicated he must be then us. He created us out of Love and he is Love. His Love is so great that he sent his only sinless son to Die for us so we could be saved through him and have eternal life. He truly is a God of love and he even loves us enough to warn us I the realities of everlasting hell. People go to hell because they turn away from God and his Love. Give it some thought many think he isn't loving for sending people to hell but he does warn us and gives us a choice it's really up to you if you want to live for him or for evil. There's a reason why he doesn't want us to do magical arts even if we don't fully understand it we have to trust that his word is true and out of Love. Truly we do t need to practice them for any reason at all we can do so much better by praising The Lord and spreading his word. Our time on earth is short compared to an eternity of peace and joy and Love in Heaven, why distract yourself with the magical arts when you can praise The Lord and spread his word to help save others which will give you infinitely more joy then doing the magical arts?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:35 am

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:37 am

Same with deities in my opinions. I found a mechanism of how psychic abilities and the paranormal works so it's genuine. But I'm still an atheist. Sorry, but yes. It's okay if you don't like atheists as well. I would still be respectful. Hope you do the same.
Back to top Go down
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:00 am

I don't dislike anyone just evil. Even God and Christ didn't force anything on anyone they basically said when your ready you will come
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 am

Well thanks for your concern mate. For ther ecord we aren't practicing magical arts just using the power inside of all of us and our souls.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:51 am

Jesus the Man, Christ the Power!
the power is within us all and miracles will happen
Lx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of Jesus Christ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next