Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any idea now, what to do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

Any idea now, what to do? Empty
PostSubject: Any idea now, what to do?   Any idea now, what to do? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:28 am

I have been practicing telekinesis some months but nothing has happend the psi-wheel works great and i can't even move a pen without using the wind.
I have no idea how i can build this.
Im doing meditation, and my third eye is opening.
But i have no idea.

Neutral 
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Any idea now, what to do?   Any idea now, what to do? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:24 am

how i started getting better with tk was experimenting with different things like astral projection, lucid dreaming, and seeing auras. i would tell you believe 100% you can do it, but those words can not cause you to believe 100%. try making different shapes with psi wheels making paper psi wheels, and even start moving the psi wheel from different distances. one thing that helped me be better at tk personally was walking through nature more. and practicing with people, if you have any friends that practice or would like to start share everything u know with each other. pick a day out of the week and just practice talk have fun. and more importably when you practice don't look it as practice just enjoy yourself be astonished that you even found out u can move somethings. good luck though and i hoped this helped in anyway possible
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: Any idea now, what to do?   Any idea now, what to do? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:47 am

Thanks, man i really appericate an answer, will try to do something you told me Smile
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Any idea now, what to do?   Any idea now, what to do? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:19 pm

secret to become a profession in TK is aerokinesis
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: Any idea now, what to do?   Any idea now, what to do? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:10 pm

So you need to learn aerokinesis to learn tk? whaaat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any idea now, what to do?   Any idea now, what to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any idea now, what to do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1