Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul & spirit discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Soul & spirit discussion Empty
PostSubject: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Discussion about souls, how many lives your soul haves, spirit etc. Hard subject to me bit but let's try.

My ex girlfriend told me that my soul has 4 lives to live now. Maybe that's reason why I feel so old even though Im only 24 now. She also told me that I should clean my karma before it's too late, maybe thats reason why I broke my collarbone. Because when I die there is only two ways what is going to happen. For example, if you have karma debt, your spirit will stay on earth until the debt is done, other reason why your spirit will stay on earth is that you have to protect someone. If you don't have karma debt and you don't have to protect anyone your spirit goes to rest. My ex girlfriend and some of my friends told me many times that they feel spirit of my dead friend near me. Somehow few times I was able to contact him and, when he died I saw him in my dreams very much where he told me things. Strange thing is that I haven't felt spirits of my two other friends who have died during this year. Only thing that is connected one of them is I saw a dream where Im watching Mark's videos and then I found out that my friend is dead. And other thing was that my other friend was in my dream some time ago where he told me about islam.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:05 am

She sounds Buddhist or Hindu. I like it. But in either ways I know better about earthbound spirits and some non-human spirits and mostly on how to find them and capture them on electronics ect.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:01 am

She wasn't buddhist or anything like that. She and her family is very racist, but they have wisdom that is very useful. Her mother told me that her grandmother has been protector of my ex girlfriend very long time now, and that my ex had bad ability, because she attract very bad spirits to her self. I was her protector for a moment, at least her parent's told me that. My ex told me many times that she saw demons/spiritis coming to her, but when she was with me she felt safe. Her parents said that they felt incredibly energy when they were with me and supported me.

But I have to say, I don't support any racist things etc. I liked to said fuck you to her parents. It was bit funny because Im very antiracist, infact Im part of russian jew.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:09 am

I feel so old when i was very young lol,,,,like 12..or something... and i remember some moments when i was 1-6yrs....i still remember i feel so weird to be in my body and saw and touched material things lol,,,,felt so strange,...
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:53 am

Maybe we should try astral project meeting?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

Haddock wrote:

Check out the Astral Projection Experiment thread. Longest one on the forum and where we mostly plan meetings.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Haddock wrote:

Check out the Astral Projection Experiment thread. Longest one on the forum and where we mostly plan meetings.

Sounds promising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul & spirit discussion   Soul & spirit discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul & spirit discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1