Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:14 am

Blake9501 wrote:
Future Psych wrote:
yea its just like the new x men movie we cant turn against each other because of our differences but we will have to evolve in order to survive meaning maybe one day in the future babys can be born with these abilities instead of being developed at a growing age like now i just found out about tk olmost a year ago and it still suprises me every time i do it
THE UNITED STATES OF PSYCHICS!!! xD that is great
LMAO Very Happy thanks i couldn't come up with anything else
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   telekinesis - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:13 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down

Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3