Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? Empty
PostSubject: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:17 am

Mark how do you do such great psychic feats when you don't necessarily eat very healthy do you have some kind of immunity to the government's toxins?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:19 am

Lol that's a great question. Its true that I do eat a lot of what we are told is 'bad food'. I have a strict rule that I only eat when I am hungry. I think this is the key to good health and staying slim. Too mnay people eat because its 'lunch time' or 'dinner time' rather than because they feel like they are hungry. We are conditions to feel this way. (See Pavlovs dogs)

As for government toxins, I don't know. I assume you've been talking to R9, he's our expert on that kind of subject. Here in the UK we have fluoride in our water and god knows what else they put in our foods. Maybe my body is just good at processing them or as you say maybe I have immunities to certain toxins.

I don't rightly know lol.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:25 am

Ok thanks for replying I don't talk to R9 I just listen and process.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:36 am

Well said Mark.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
...I assume you've been talking to R9...
Yes, R9 likes to stir up trouble. It's good trouble though, and it keeps us caring for ourselves and not to be clueless. ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:08 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 am

IndigoChildPsychic wrote:
Ok thanks for replying I don't talk to R9 I just listen and process.

I only meant that he has spoken a lot about toxins and chemicals in food.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm

( 'w') ooh, someone doesn't talk to R9. Let's see if this is still true when R9 crushes a 10 ton truck, followed by levitating and striking it with lightening, all done in 3 seconds. :3
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 pm

(?'w')?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 pm

See, Mark is amazziinngg!!!...so he can do almost anything, no matter what he eats/drinks/anything. He's kinda gifted with such stuff....and we should be glad we've got a good mentor:)
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Mark <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:04 pm

But then, why do you all think his telekinesis is not affected by the poisons he eats? You see, he should at least levitate a motorbike after 4 years, right? One should not be content if one wants to protect oneself and ones loved ones in upcoming disasters.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:28 pm

But still... no one here on the forum or even on youtube can do stuff mark does! No one is even close . And im sure he's got much more up his sleeve which he'll reveal in due time...so fod me Mark rules! Aand i dun care about anyone else's opinion.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

Well said and if it pleases his highness I would you to record yourself lifting a table with your mind, and then maybe I'll talk to you.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:35 am

R9 wrote:
You see, he should at least levitate a motorbike after 4 years, right?

To be honest with you, this one sounds really illogical. It takes about 6 years for some people to move a pen like Mark does. So levitation is EXTREMELY hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:36 am

Awww no need to please my highness! There's no highness or lowness, I'm equal to everyone! Very Happy

Symbol of equality:
~('w')~

You're already talking to me now! :3 But ok hopefully it won't take too long, unfortunately my body is not fully developed yet so my influence over this world is very little for now.

~('w' ~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:38 am

Nothing is hard Nazir. Effort I recognise, but it doesn't have to take time!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:41 am

R9 wrote:
Nothing is hard Nazir. Effort I recognise, but it doesn't have to take time!

Levitate something in less than a year and I would agree with you. Things doesn't have to be hard, that's right. But doesn't mean that things will always happen like magic. It's a practice rather then Criss Angel stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:45 am

Practice of course but it's 'more' to do with realisation. And of course I will.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:20 am

I agree, but I hope it doesn't take that long for me.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:22 am

Any tips on the force push R9?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:25 am

Help from anyone would be great, I have been trying to do a psi wheel under glass for a while, and also the force push and it doesn't help matters when my grandfather keeps telling me you'll never move nothing with just your mind I try to ignore him but he is loud about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:08 am

I can only give you my own analysis. Briefly:

1) meditation, abdominal breathing, inhale deeply, exhale slowly transferring energy through the air to the pineal gland, while focusing on any light you see, which may intensify as you transfer your energy, no conscious thoughts

2) force push: Devin and Fade Mir's videos are helpful. In my case, the air turbulence around my body, especially my arms got stronger, yield your arm, and feel if there's any increase in wind, more energy more wind follows, more wind, more energy you can transfer to the target.

3) push: no wind but the air is still there, meaning you can transfer energy in the same manner except this time energy will have to swim its way through rather than surfing waves (wind), remember the air is a good medium for energy, why breathing is so important in meditation

4) under glass: regardless how energy likes to associate with air and water, it is still a higher dimension matter, such fundamental matter is not restricted by physical stuffs. Try to connect with the target. Then the energy will move to it.

Zzz
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 am

R9 wrote:
I can only give you my own analysis. Briefly:

1) meditation, abdominal breathing, inhale deeply, exhale slowly transferring energy through the air to the pineal gland, while focusing on any light you see, which may intensify as you transfer your energy, no conscious thoughts

2) force push: Devin and Fade Mir's videos are helpful. In my case, the air turbulence around my body, especially my arms got stronger, yield your arm, and feel if there's  any increase in wind, more energy more wind follows, more wind, more energy you can transfer to the target.

3) push: no wind but the air is still there, meaning you can transfer energy in the same manner except this time energy will have to swim its way through rather than surfing waves (wind), remember the air is a good medium for energy, why breathing is so important in meditation

4) under glass: regardless how energy likes to associate with air and water, it is still a higher dimension matter, such fundamental matter is not restricted by physical stuffs. Try to connect with the target. Then the energy will move to it.

Zzz
Im curious during the bloody moon did u reborn R9?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?   mark - Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark how do you do telekinesis so well, if you don't eat very healthy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next