Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tarot cards.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Tarot cards. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:34 am

I'm really excited about this Very Happy!
pic.twitter.com/G9O8Wo7Zc2
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:40 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
This is the Deck that I have.

Tarot cards. - Page 2 6780372_orig

Deviant Moon Deck

I would recommend it very highly.
I realized why I liked that deck so much. Tarots needs to by on your taste. What gives you more positive energy is the best. So did the lady in the shop told and asked me:"Do you feel like your energy is drawn to this deck for sure?". I said yes and I was a bit like: cool, no one ever used the word energy to me in person :p. Anyways, the Deviant Moon Tarot decks are dark, which is why it attracted me so much. I love it. But the one I got is really good and beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Ah tarot is something I'm starting to get interested in. I'll start doing research on the deck I want soon enough. In the mean time, just wanted to tell you all to go check out the binding of issac (A game) on steam. Tarot cards are random drops that do a bunch of different things. The story and the visual assets on that game are worth it alone, even if you don't like rouge-lights
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

It was a game, in the renaissance. Not anymore. That's why you have to develop your psychic abilities to use tatots, oracles or any of those tools. Otherwise you won't be able to recieve the message correctly.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:14 am

Maniackillzor wrote:
Ah tarot is something I'm starting to get interested in. I'll start doing research on the deck I want soon enough. In the mean time, just wanted to tell you all to go check out the binding of issac (A game) on steam. Tarot cards are random drops that do a bunch of different things. The story and the visual assets on that game are worth it alone, even if you don't like rouge-lights

I was exactly thinking that game earlier! I love that game! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:08 am

Its amazing. Have you beaten mom yet?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 am

A few cards of the spanish tarot deck I have.
Tarot cards. - Page 2 Tarot
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:32 am

I'm getting in love with the Deviant Moon deck Smile! I also adore the Rider Waite and the deck I have. I want to get the Rider Waite and especially the Deviant Moon so badly. Even though it has some disturbing images, I think they're creative and there's just something pulling me to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarot cards.   Tarot cards. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarot cards.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2