Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My country's getting dumber :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

My country's getting dumber :( Empty
PostSubject: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:29 pm

I've been noticing that as the years, or maybe months, go by, my country's getting a bit dumber & careless. At my age, it's all Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Minecraft, Call of Duty, rap/pop music, WHATEVER! Even one of my best friends at the high school have NEVER heard of classic rock n roll bands, such as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Ozzy Osbourne, etc. The list is ENDLESS: I can go all day.  Crying or Very sad 
In the adult world, even the TV commercials are riDICULOUS!!! It's all, "a little bit of a show, 5 minutes of boring commercials, 8 minutes of the show, 5 minutes of commercials (half are the same, or dumbest). It can go on like the news channels. Don't even get me started w/ most of the worst TV comedy shows on CBS, all but The Big Bang Theory.
Another thing (sorry), the kids @ my school are even worse: They just won't SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! (1 of the effects of my autism) Evil or Very Mad  They even came up w/ a stupid idea that gets addicting: smoking Smarties. I don't wanna tell ya how they do it. I'm gonna say that the 6th graders are a little bit more mature than the ones in my grade. That's my honest opinion, & I don't feel sorry for it. If u were there, u would've ran out the doors. That's what I would do if I'm not a student there.
Now, it worries me that when I'm an adult, moved to Orlando as I dreamed of, Long Island will get more dumber. I'm glad I looked through the hard way & found my out. Any questions? *sarcastic smile*
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Oh my god the TV commercials are HORRIBLE. And yes the US is getting dumber. They haven't made great progress in like 50 years! I feel that the commercials are targeted towards the 25 year old. All of the TV shows are worthless, except for a few on the Science and History channels. Video Games need to be BANNED. They are more addictive than drugs because the health damages are hidden. The radio won't stop playing "Talk Dirty To Me". Yes some of the people in my grade are still stupid, but not too bad, we have the highest grades in the area. We should totally start a petition against pointless video games and fill the world with realistic science simulations! Even Ancient civilizations were smarter than today's people and other countries in Europe are advancing in science as we play in the sand. But I think our generation will be a lot more progressive than this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you!!!! At least SOMEONE agrees w/ me!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:34 pm

I think any fellow American would agree with you! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:46 am

Are you sure, at my school, most of the kids are ghetto, the girls are wh#@$s, and the cool kids always smile, and mess with each other, and act with much disrespect. What is the world coming to?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:53 am

That's b/c u haven't been 2 a high school yet. U'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am

Wait, wait, rewind. People smoke smarties?

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 am

My country's getting dumber :( _44569198_smarties_pa416

These?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:45 pm

where i live what you northern yanks (kidding) would call the hick south or whatever all the girls here where shorts and cowboy boot shit kickers and all the dudes dress like little wanna be redneck imbreeds and all they talk about is there big diesel trucks and its all because they are societies bitches society wants ignorant looking redneck dummies
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Wow Teresa, I didn't know that. The children at my school are mostly well behaved. The cool ones are the smart ones. Although, there has been at least two lock-downs, in the past four years, from kids bringing Marijuana to the school. The other few lock-downs were from bomb threats, there was no bomb. How often do lock-downs happen at your school?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Example: Today, a boy behind me in Social Studies would pay attention 2 a boy's (next 2 him) leg bleeding & giggle 'bout it than 2 Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech. I should've added "careless" in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Even 2day @ the bowling alley 4 the league! All the music I hear is pop. 2 of them r Katy Perry & Taylor Swift. >:[
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Last week, we had this math assessment to do, almost half of the school board (mostly 8th graders) opted our. Not me: I wanted to do those assessments, cuz I have to & wanted to. queen 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:28 pm

in my country... TV show only 30-45 minutes when commecial take 25 minutes...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:38 am

I can't wait 25 minutes w/ dumb commercials 4 tge show 2 come back on! That'z ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:59 am

My advice, is move to a different, more stricter country the first chance you get. Like me. I'm going to Japan for college, because they're smarter, they don't have Fluoride, and they don't act with as much disrespect as here in America.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Just 2day, I heard the "Happy" song on MTV. & an hour later, same song played again. UNBELIEVABLE!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:53 pm

My country is getting dumber too. We just had election and most of the youth voted as a joke to people they didn't even like.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:54 am

That's rude.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Don't even get me started on that goddamn newt from Geico. Drives me bonkers day after day after day after-- well, u get the rest.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:40 am

America, is going to hell in a nutshell. We need much more strict and disciplinary rules.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:34 am

Blake9501 wrote:
America, is going to hell in a nutshell. We need much more strict and disciplinary rules.

No, we need a fairer distribution of wealth and an education system that produces thinkers not workers.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:20 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Blake9501 wrote:

No, we need a fairer distribution of wealth and an education system that produces thinkers not workers.
Not just that but we need to eliminate all toxins and artificial chemicals from our food products. Create healthier people. And more rules. 'Cause personally, I blame my country's freedom for all the crime going on around here. I mean, people take the "rights" thing way too far here in America.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:33 am

There's only one thing that everybody here cares about more than anything in the world: money. U get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My country's getting dumber :(   My country's getting dumber :( Empty

Back to top Go down

My country's getting dumber :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-