Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint Empty
PostSubject: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Like the title says.

Soon I will be fully enlightened like Buddha was, Jesus was, Dynamo and others are, but I won't become a saint. I will become a punisher of all evil.

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 pm

I would. But Buddha only became fully enlightened when he reached Nirvana(so out of this plane and when he died). So did Jesus became the message for people when he resurrected(so he was more of a spirit then a man there). But when the were still physically alive they were certainly awakened. Which is something most of us go through.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 pm

We can reach a little of enlightenment if that's what you mean. Being master of ourselves but not fully enlightenment on this plane.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I would. But Buddha only became fully enlightened when he reached Nirvana(so out of this plane and when he died). So did Jesus became the message for people when he resurrected(so he was more of a spirit then a man there). But when the were still physically alive they were certainly awakened. Which is something most of us go through.

I'm with yah bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:02 am

We ARE all spirits. Nothing should restrict us.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 am

Saints are just Christianity's attempt to paste over polytheism replacing a god of travel with the patron saint of travel and so on. We see this copying of paganism all over Christianity including Christmas and easter...

Enlightenment would be awesome. I hope you are able to achieve it R9
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:59 am

i do believe while christianity copied some pagan ideas i also believe the other religions have copied all of the others at one particular point in time
such as hindu with braman the ultimate creator of the world in there culture or the native americans main god the sun god who gives life and takes it which is similar again to braman and yahweh or the god of christianity
but at one point christianity had its own things and was rather simple there wasnt a christmas or an easter
there was just passover and the other what nots
christianity as it grew was manipulated by kings, emperors and presidents to control the people
which is why i dont align myself with any certian religion i just choose to follow god himself as i believe a supreme being would not align himself with a man made thing
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:15 am

agreed.

I don't believe a supreme being would write a book, have human emotions like jealously or have a 'chosen people' either.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
TothMagotes99
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 am

Agreed All religions have been hijacked in some way to take the power away from you ( its a way to free your self or enslave your self depending on what you take out of them, Science is being hijacks by materialism
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint   Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightenment does not equal to becoming a saint

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1