Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I a natural telekinetic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Am I a natural telekinetic? Empty
PostSubject: Am I a natural telekinetic?   Am I a natural telekinetic? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 am

I used to dream that I was telekinetic, long before I joined the forum and long before i even knew what any of this was.Anyway, in the dream I would say i bet I can do anything so I tryed to levitate this paper bag and it worked I woke up and tryed it in 'reality' and I couldn't do it I was so mad.I still sometimes dream about being telekinetic.thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Am I a natural telekinetic?   Am I a natural telekinetic? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:40 am

everyone is naturally telekinetic, most of society confuses it with poltergiest activity when usually its a flare up of your own energy
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: thanks that makes sense.   Am I a natural telekinetic? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:27 am

Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Am I a natural telekinetic?   Am I a natural telekinetic? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 am

I forgot when but i have had a dream maybe 1 yr ago, I woke up in the early morning and I saw furniture of my bedroom I was pretty disappointed since I found same things totally different colors in dream and reality, in dream my bedroom furniture were incredible amazing unexplainable color, vividly indeed, and those color not only can be seen they can also be felt.(feeling color by my soul +see by eyes made it unexplainable beautiful)but when I woke up those furniture in reality looked very lameā€¦can only see by eyes can't be seen by You..(soul)
if u have anther dream like that try to carefully feel and analyze the different between reality and dream TK movements. maybe this will help u open ur extrasensory.

Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Am I a natural telekinetic?   Am I a natural telekinetic? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:00 am

Will do very helpful, when I was practicing my telekinesis today noticing I felt more powerful.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Am I a natural telekinetic?   Am I a natural telekinetic? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:02 am

*I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I a natural telekinetic?   Am I a natural telekinetic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I a natural telekinetic?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1