Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

someone who might help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psibeginner92
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

someone who might help? Empty
PostSubject: someone who might help?   someone who might help? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:58 pm

I've lately had a recurring dream of my ability for telekinesis has somehow become beyond what it is now. Not saying its very good anyways but I've been having my dreams show me that I can move large objects and many other objects I believed unthinkable to move. Does this mean anything? Anyone with some advice to help lead me in the right direction would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: someone who might help?   someone who might help? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:12 pm

It's something we've all dreamed about. Having telekinesis under a large level. It's nothing unusual. It's your unconscious mind teasing you with your wishes and/or goals.
Back to top Go down
psibeginner92
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: someone who might help?   someone who might help? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:46 am

That's what I figured. I know that we all have these abilities and it is up to us to not only believe but put our beliefs into practice
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: someone who might help?   someone who might help? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:44 am

It would be great if the dream would give you more strength with you'r telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: someone who might help?   someone who might help? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:59 am

psibeginner92 wrote:
I've lately had a recurring dream of my ability for telekinesis has somehow become beyond what it is now. Not saying its very good anyways but I've been having my dreams show me that I can move large objects and many other objects I believed unthinkable to move. Does this mean anything? Anyone with some advice to help lead me in the right direction would be appreciated.

It means that you are ready... That your mind has accepted the idea of you being stronger than you are now and that it is time for you to work towards that level of strength. The question is; are you ready to work hard for it...
  Question
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone who might help?   someone who might help? Empty

Back to top Go down

someone who might help?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Lucid Dreaming and Dream Interpretations-