Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lightning gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 pm

A gun that shoots lightning, i plan on trying to see what or how a lightning gun works. i know it will be dangerous but somthing like this will be great for the allied forces Very Happy

any suggestions on how it could work?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Science and mechanics mate, lol. If I met you in person I could have helped you with that one much better.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Nichola Tesla actually made one but burnt the blue prints because he knew it was too dangerous. Or that is what the story tells...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 pm

why would you risk making a lightning gun? you would either get fried or exploded by the immense electricity
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 am

nowforever13 wrote:
why would you risk making a lightning gun?  you would either get fried or exploded by the immense electricity
a risk im willing to take, somthing that will pack a punch for the allied forces, oh and thats what rubber boots are for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 am

gustanak wrote:
Nichola Tesla actually made one but burnt the blue prints because he knew it was too dangerous. Or that is what the story tells...
he simply attach the coil on the end of the gun whats why it didnt work, i have ideas, where Nichola Tesla failed, i could succeed
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Science and mechanics mate, lol. If I met you in person I could have helped you with that one much better.
maybe, but i live in canada and you live somewhere far i bet so a long way lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 am

gustanak wrote:

I've seen one on a TV show, its real. It shoot lightening at stuff, in this case they were proving that in a lightening strike the safest place to be is in a car.

Like Tacman suggested, rubber being the key.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:39 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
gustanak wrote:

I've seen one on a TV show, its real. It shoot lightening at stuff, in this case they were proving that in a lightening strike the safest place to be is in a car.

Like Tacman suggested, rubber being the key.
im guessing that you saw this that was made in united states, how ever that gun super heats the air creating plasma.
how ever a tesla gun would be useful for messing with tech not for protection  
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:57 pm

That gun looks like a nazi thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:36 am

gustanak wrote:
That gun looks like a nazi thing for me.
I wouldnt say Nazi thing, but it does kind of look like one that they would make
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lightning gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning gun   The lightning gun Empty

Back to top Go down

The lightning gun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1