Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:18 am

Basically most beginners and some regular trainers here are at paperweight. I'd like to seek out those who've reached heavyweight. And by this I mean using TK without having to influence the air around the target and move something other than a psi-wheel on flat ground.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 am

Lol dude. Beginning with light stuff is important for a proper learning process. But I did start working on pen and knife. No response for knife yet lol. But dont worry R9 is going to crush and levitate a bus by the end of this year. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:53 am

And definitely having less and less air turbulence required to transfer energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am

At first I thought it was 100% air bending but the guys on YouTube are right. The air's primary role is to transfer the energy more easily, rather than aerokinesis. Once this air-aided energy transfer gets better, less and less air turbulence is required (for a one layer psi wheel, I move less than the foil) and eventually no movement at all because the energy is readily transferred.
[youtube] VLLXubM0cXs [/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLLXubM0cXs
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Indeed. I usually now put something in front of the object I want to push so that it blocks the wind.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 am

smart makes people who need telekinesis for dummies drool people need to wake up these days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?   Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there made it to heavyweight level of TK?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1