Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There Has To Be A Balance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

There Has To Be A Balance Empty
PostSubject: There Has To Be A Balance   There Has To Be A Balance EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 am

I think that in between skepticism and belief there has to be a balance. I consider myself a spiritual believer but I still look for logical explanations of things before I consider them 'paranormal'. Think about this:
A full close-minded skeptic will be skeptical about everything and will never be ready to accept something new and are blinded by science only.
A full open-minded believer will be open to everything and will believe about 99% of things you put in front of him/her. That is not good either in any way.
Examples:
Skeptics... You can give them a reading about their dead mother and give names and details without almost any information and they'll still think it's a coincidence or you might come with thousands of proof and even experience poltergeist and they will still be skeptical even if the event was very rare(although most skeptics change of mind after having a ghost encounter).

Believers... They can believe in anything and someone might just be fooling them. For an example, fake guru masters, magicians, holy ones ect. They will blindly follow. A really common example is Christians who consider spiritual practices outside their religion evil. I'm not saying it's all Christians but there are some who follows the bible from A to Z without doing explorations for themselves.

I say we need to find a key balance between skepticism and belief. Because being on one of them more then the other is not always a good thing. I know for sure that nowforever and Mark will agree with me on this one.

Last edited by Nazir98 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: There Has To Be A Balance   There Has To Be A Balance EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:08 am

Well said.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: There Has To Be A Balance   There Has To Be A Balance EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:32 am

Thanks my friend. But someone who I really want to he may see this is R9. So that he may understand what I mean when I say you have to be a little skeptical sometimes..
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: There Has To Be A Balance   There Has To Be A Balance EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 am

I agree nazir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Has To Be A Balance   There Has To Be A Balance Empty

Back to top Go down

There Has To Be A Balance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Science and Metaphysics Discussion-