Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:38 am

I had this vision that when I tried to talk to someone in the street they wont either see me or hear me then I float like the way on prince of persia then I see this huge meteor like planet crashing on earth or something like that
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:38 am

I'd really like what you think
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 am

I meant west coast.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:21 am

I have a vision a man with red eyes I don't know is that a vision or not.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:05 am

Mark, oh, well that's good...

Osiris, many people claim to see a "man" with red eyes. I think it's a just a common hallucination. But there's the mothman, google it, who has red eyes, and is either the cause of tragedy, or the warning of fore coming tragedy. But, you probably didn't see the mothman, so I don't think it was a vision... It seems more like a hallucination.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 am

It's a fine line between the two. It could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Thousand of people on the east coast of America will lose their homes to fire.

I know, west. And you are about to get 'thousands of people losing their homes' right.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140117-drought-wildfire-california-high-pressure-atmosphere-science/

But looks like the same might be true for Western Australia

http://news.yahoo.com/man-dies-fighting-australian-wildfire-destroys-46-houses-062838406.html

Now let us wait for the war prophecies to come true.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 pm

I can predict some of the future events by doing my dream interpretation. I actually won a lot of bets in the cricket world cup in 2011 lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:22 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
I can predict some of the future events by doing my dream interpretation. I actually won a lot of bets in the cricket world cup in 2011 lol.

Nawwww not cricket
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:39 pm

Why not???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Why not???

cricket not fun. bounce 
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 am

Then you haven't played it...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Then you haven't played it...lol

I actually did like once back in primary school for PE class. And I hit the uhh the middle stick 2 out of 2 but the teacher disregarded them because I threw it like in baseball.  Basketball 
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 am

Cricket was the first sport i started playing at the age of 4. And im a bowler( the one who hits the sticks, they are called "stumps"). And ya...u dont throw the ball like a baseball...its way different...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:11 pm

i think 2014 is going the beginning of a mass awakening there will be some mass hysteria and the people will learn how corrupt the governments of earth are and will rebel against them, the time of governments is ending, in america white man tried to make the native american system better
the Native system was " no taxes no starving the land was everyones plenty of buffalo fish and beavers, women did all the work at homeand after a whole day of hunting fishing and building you came home and had sex all night white man thought he could mold our perfect system into his own" cheif two eagles
in all native americans survived since before ancient Egypt only being told what to do by a cheif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:01 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i think 2014 is going the beginning of a mass awakening there will be some mass hysteria and the people will learn how corrupt the governments of earth are and will rebel against them, the time of governments is ending,  in america white man tried to make the native american system better
the Native system was " no taxes no starving the land was everyones plenty of buffalo fish and beavers, women did all the work at homeand after a whole day of hunting fishing and building you came home and had sex all night white man thought he could mold our perfect system into his own" cheif two eagles
in all native americans survived  since before ancient Egypt only being told what to do by a cheif

don't worry NF, our time will come. Revolution will begin coincidentally with WW3 late this year.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:11 pm

where have u been R9? Been a while since you posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:24 pm

where have u been R9? Been a while since you posted.

yeah been busy preparing for newly started 9-5 work. I still won't have time to write a lot of things for heated up discussion. For next 4 weeks, I will be here mainly for exchanging private love letters with Mark.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 am

A plane will crash over Africa and land near a bridge over a body of water.
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I don't really do much clairvoyance yet. But what I am told is that poverty will end this year. The tsunami of love is coming or maybe it has hit.. idk.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:34 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I am currently writing a book of prophecies about the future using the Nostradamus scrying method. http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/scrying-what-is-scrying-and-how-to-do.html and writing it using psychic automatic writing http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/how-to-do-automatic-writing-and-danger.html my favourite one so far is a prediction that Whales will speak to men. I love it that its the Whale that starts the dialogue!

heres that prediction!

https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t1140-another-psychic-prediction-come-true
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 pm

I got a a picture that Mark would be uploading 2 TK videos after eachother. Not exactly tomorrow but one of these days. Soon that's what I know.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 pm

I made a few predictions around 10PM last night.

President Obama will let military build a nuclear tank machine and will begin a war with Korea.The machines will be publicly announced in 5/29/'15. Korea will fall ones more with a great cloud in the sky.
-
On October this year, a new evil shall be born. A young, dark lad who begins his trial of chaos with the brutal murder of a innocent man in an apartment.
-
A train will fall on it's side. Leaving many people running out like ants. A dark smoke will come on a green land full of plants. This dramatic experience in June this year will change the heart of many others.
-
A powerful, great psychic will rise. With his abilities at a level beyond my imagination. He will change the world of those around him as well for himself. He is young, but he used the ancient hermetic knowledge to become very wise and powerful.

So that was it for now. Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 am

I think only the first one won't happen for sure. Oh well, still over a year to go, anything can happen Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am

We can never know for sure. Things can always change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next