Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend Cool Anime Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Recommend Cool Anime Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 am

one epic show is "the last airbender", great story, great battles and catching story. highly recomended.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:22 am

The Last Airbender was one of my all time favorite tv-show. I heard The Legend of Korra but I only watched the first few episodes of the first season.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 am

korra has a lot more action scenes, the first korra season was great. it was really short though but great anyway. the second season was boring until the first avatar story, i loved it. then it had more action but at the end it was like REALLY WEIRD. if you watch it im sure you will agree
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:09 pm

this is even weirder. and dont think it is the weirdest thing you will see in your life because it keeps getting weirder.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Video not available in my country tongue 

I loved Avatar, the last air bender, the series. Once we all get good at PK, we should choose one of the four elements, and only use that one. We could have competitions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh my god, I know what you guys will absolutely love: Deathnote

Its about a kid who finds a book and anyone who's name you write in the book dies. Hes got a cool demon friend and its about how he deals with his new found power. There are full episodes on youtube, you guys should really watch it. Its awesome.

In fact I've just convinced myself and I'm going to watch the whole series starting right now.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Best Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:35 am

i saw the first episode and really liked it. so if we are starting to talk about anime there is a great one called "attack on titans" . well watch the video and there is the main story. i have many friend swho watched both attack on titans and deathnote and liked attack on titans a lot more. or maybe watch "sword art online", it was one of the best animes of the past year. it is a romance story. i get chills out of SAO
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 am

and action,adventure
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Anyone seen Gantz?

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 am

I never saw it but seems interesting.
The trailer o the second season of SAO is already out.
Sooo.... Anyone watched attack on titans?
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 am

Death. Note is awesome love the suspense and idea try needless youl love it also try soul eater dragon ball my gf just showed me one called kite not that bad give me a minute to remember my favorites full metal alchemist is great trigun is good I'll add more later I know tons
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 am

Apples
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:42 am

I Hate High school of the dead!
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 pm

I also seen death note iit was awsome light yagami,ryuk,l was awsome.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Just finished watching Haganai (the original and NEXT), and I have a comment on it. The whole anime was great, the characters had feeling, it was funny, it was emotional (in my opinion), but the ending is just saddening and 'flat-out' dumb. You won't believe how hard it is to make me cry, and apparently Funimation really knows how to break the tear-dam. Well, more like rage-dam, but the ending of Haganai NEXT, Yozora ends up leaving, Sena and Kodaka end up lovers, bit the series is incomplete. There needs to be a third series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:02 am

My boyfriend really likes anime, so I figured I go check some out. He showed me "Ghost Hunt," which I haven't checked out in a while. Let's face the facts: it's alike a paranormal investigations TV show but anime. I couldn't find it on Netflix anymore, so I might as well check out some other shows. Deathnote seems interesting, so I'll find that. I especially wanted to find psychic-related anime shows. Let's keep this topic up, guys.
-Teresa
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:00 am

Ghost hunt's pretty good, even have some pretty accurate topics about the paranormal field, also the english dub's pretty good, the blond priest sounds pretty good with an australian accent lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend Cool Anime Shows   Recommend Cool Anime Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend Cool Anime Shows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1