Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ascension...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Ascension... Empty
PostSubject: Ascension...   Ascension... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions. I shall share my knowledge to your replies Smile

E.g. Ascended Masters, Mass Ascension, etc.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Ascension... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension...   Ascension... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:45 am

Im so interested in the this topic, from book i read about pharaoh Ahkenaten made 300 women become immortal. were they count to  mass ascension?
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

Ascension... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension...   Ascension... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi y'all. I've been having really loud ringing in my ears these past few days. Really intense, even while Im studying or going to sleep. Usually I can shift my perception and not bother with the ringing but during those moments of intensity I'm not sure what to do. My hearing has become very sensitive as well. When I travel via the subway or during traffic hour I have to wear ear plugs to dull the sounds because they feel so piercing. Any techniques or advice to offer?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Ascension... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension...   Ascension... EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 am

Liv wrote:
Hi y'all. I've been having really loud ringing in my ears these past few days. Really intense, even while Im studying or going to sleep. Usually I can shift my perception and not bother with the ringing but during those moments of intensity I'm not sure what to do. My hearing has become very sensitive as well. When I travel via the subway or during traffic hour I have to wear ear plugs to dull the sounds because they feel so piercing. Any techniques or advice to offer?

Hey Liv, to begin do you have any idea what particular circumstance triggered those ringings of yours? Like what were you doing the first time the issue showed up and in particular, what was your mood or state of mind? Felt any depressed, frustrated, stressed or none of that at all?
Forgive me for throwing so many questions at you lol. It's just that I've been through the same situation as you before but I'm not completely confident yet. Your answers should set things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascension... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension...   Ascension... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ascension...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1