Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i will never un project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

i will never un project Empty
PostSubject: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:08 pm

I will never UN-project and all i do is protect. I protect you and the world from the reptilians. because i can communicate with them and no one else. Once i die though, no more protection for earth. Plus every one in the world will be dead mostly when i die. The only people alive are the evils that are in on the plan to kill everyone. isn't that many people really. They will all die though after i do. 5 days or 5 minutes. Either one, but it will boil down 5 seconds then 5 mil seconds, until they are in existent for an eternity and feeling quite bad before then. HAHA. (aka 5 mila seconds). So even though we all die and what good there is in the world does to. At least I avenge all of you! Plus, there is no way we're letting them live on in the world they want. Where only they live and they have the technologies that farm and make their food automatically. No. They can have 5 days or 5 minutes time after they kill me. LOL. Jokes on them. Shouldn't they try to spare me before they accidentally kill me and themselves. No. because i will not go down that path. I will not ally with them, ever. I've made that clear. As soon as i am in the room as them and we are conversing i would be yelling my facts into their hearing aids. " my past life was 35.000 years ago, longer than anyone Else's." "i am the son of god, not jesus.. he only pretended to be so i didn't have to be born and so i could go to the modern world, that i had built magically" "I should rule the world" and ill back up the facts i learned psychically about myself with other psychic facts about the world and such..."the Chernobyl incident is what has caused autism and is the only reason why there is autism" That goes into what they are doing at fukushima in japan. It is a terrorist attack and so was Chernobyl. "We will not let you live on especially when your only going to be feeding arachnid aliens and you people do not deserve to live anyway and especially for that long... when the arachnids come." "Your only chance and everyone else's chance is to give me the rulership of the world' (speaking to the current rulers of the world) and if you do not than once i die and i never got the rule the world i built magically, by myself... I will be killing every single one of you and within 5 days time". "The little beings you born'd that sit their in my head and transend into my life and my astrology and my numerolgy so they can steal knowledge and learn things or steal songs and ideas or whatever, else is absolutely bull shit and will stop. and they only reason they do this is because its their purpose in life on earth and they were only born'd to do this because it fucks with me and ruins my life and soul and energy and then when they make a song that i wrote exactly the same, it makes me envious a bit, but all it is is crimes and they cannot get those songs without me writing them first" The yeah yeah yeah's song 'heads will roll' was stolen from me, i wrote it subconsciously at 7 years old after watching the original star wars movie for the first time" I am a creative genius, it says so in my astrology. Plus i am the 5th son and i built the whole world magically when i was put on earth 35,000 years ago. As soon as i died 35.000 years ago time was created by the people of earth. Can you believe that? that i can make people learn thing's psychically, because that's what i did. I taught them how to create a world. Is all. So now that i am here i shouldn't get any special money from people for no reason or anything right? Nope i should get all money, all power, every single fucking thing. Then i can create world peace and make sure people products are actually good and last and soooooo on and soooooo on. LoL oh and make sure people food and health products are not contaminated or laced with bad thing's or thing's that will change people's gene's and shit like with Monsanto. Also there is people in life on earth right now that are born'd into rich privileged families that sit there and steal my soul and energy and pretend that they are me. FUCKING BS ONCE AGAIN. The v family. The one's who name themselves v because v=5 and i am the 5th son and my astrology and numerology = 5. The vatican starts their name with v as well for the same exact reason. They will get slayed before i die as well. Plus the ass hole reptillian race made sure i was borned poor with no great chance to become rich and with zero chance at all to be the ruler of the world (who created world peace, even though was the richest person and the ruler of the world). Since though the reptilian race said a long time ago before i was born that they wanted me to be a so called 'weak' British or Scottish person, i made sure that Scottish and english people created the majority of the modern worlds first and main inventions, to get the modern world on its feet in the first place. There is also a family that some how claims scottland in some secret society and they get billions for claiming that they created scottland who created all inventions and shit and that without them and their magic creating scottland that non of the inventions would have happened. BS. I had to become a weak scottish person, so they can invent all the world technologies and inventions, so that i can claim that. Not them!!!!! Plus they claim it wrong in the first place. how it should be claimed is like how i claim it. We had the Scottish and other British create the worlds technologies for me, MJS5. i created the whole world in the first place. We used insight to make sure the Scottish invented the world and no on else. We simply only in sighted the scottish on how to invent. So i could claim it all and the scottish invented America for me to and America invented the majority of the modern world. America also was suppose to create world peace. Plus i was going to say that they changed a lot of thing's. I should still get to rule the world and the world should be much better and there should not be random terrorist attacks, especially when they are planned out years before they happen. 1 9/11, 2001. 2.japan earth quake and fukushima nuclear power plant, 2011. 3.?, 2021, 4.? 2031. But 4. kills everyone, except the people who know where to go during the fourth attack. They will either have to go under ground or to the part of the world considered safe. i will kill every single one of them though, after my death. Unless they want to give up everything they have and live their lives above ground completely nude with zero technologies or anything, just themselves and completely nude. Then they can live for longer and their deaths won't be as harsh. If not though which i already expect will the be the case, they will die the most insane deaths imaginable, guaranteed. The people who thought they could be evil and go to the safe destinations and not tell anyone else of course, will die 50x more insane deaths then if they would have just stayed back and die in the terrorist attack. The others get between 500x-5,000+x more insane deaths than if they would have just killed themselves and let the world live. They are the projectile aliens, that's why they are killing the world. They are killing the world before they have to un-project. I am not a projectile alien. If i was then i would not be trying to save the world or help people with my psychic knowledge. I would not give a shit at all about whats right and why should there be any wrong at all. Thing's like that. LOL. 2112 is just the arachnid aliens eating everyone, so the blood we give to a race to save them is just a huge alien lie. The only blood we could ever give to a race is to the arachnid aliens when they eat us. I will not let that happen or to anyone. Therefore everyone must die!!!!! LOL, JK, everyone is going to die way before that HAHA. Well, i have to..... so why not you? Becuase you do have to dumb asses, quite asking why. Your just making Michael and his dad that had to become a star gate cry. He had to become a stargate and live as a spirtual being inside a stargate that he could move through out the galaxy like it was ship and he helps people on earh and others as if he is their god (1 god, creator god) like thing in outer space, while i had to come to earth to build the aliens there stupid little fucked up backwards world, that i don't get to be the ruler of, even though the 1 creator god says i should. wow, don't they sure listen to the 1 creator god. NOPE!!!  Why because they are evil and believe in Lucifer (reptilians). Even though we built all the world and is the only reason why they have any technologies at all in their lives on earth. Keep in mind though who the one creator god is and that he is or was living on past life inside a star-gate, like thing in outer space. Plus they have plans to kill all the good beings in the universe eventually or now. It's BS. It will just prove the theory that when the universe is done expanding the entire thing will be nothing but an entirely un inhabitable black pit. YEP SUCKS..... JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT IT DUMB ASSES!!!!! I KNOW I DIE IN 2032..... so what do i do????? I JUST SIMPLY DON'T THINK ABOUT IT AND DEAL WITH IT!!!!! FAGGOT CUNTS!!!!! DON'T LIKE YOUR LIFE DEAL WITH IT, STOP TAKING OTHER PEOPLES POLARITY SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR SHITTY MISERABLE LIFE!!!!! So many people take others life,energy,soul from them because they don't have any or theirs is shitty or something or do it just to mess with the person they are doing it to. FUCK THEM! People do this shit to me. I'm sick of it. Anyway enough venting for now. AND I WILL NOT UN PROJECT EVER!!! AND ON THE DAY OF MY SUPPOSED UN-PROJECTION YOU WILL NO LONGER GET TO USE MY LIFE AND MY POWER AND MAGIC FOR SELVES ANYMORE EVER AGAIN EVER!!!!! ALL RELIGION WILL DIE, GOOD!!!!! THE VATICAN AND ALL THE OTHERS WILL DIE AFTER MAY 19 2015.  WHEN THE MASON'S AND SECRET SOCIETIES REALIZE I DID NOT UN PROJECT, THEY CAN LONGER USE MY POWER TO HELP THEIR PYRAMID SCHEMES OR WHATEVER AND THEM AND ALL THEIR EVIL CREATIONS WILL DIE. MANY CEOS, CELEBRITIES, SECRET SOCIETY PEOPLE, BS PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY ARE SO ABOVE EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEIR LOOKS OR MONEY WILL ALL HAVE TO STOP WITH THEIR MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL CRIMES OR PAY FOR IT. PLUS WHEN I AM STILL HERE THEN AT THAT TIME THEY WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE AND THAT THEY OWE ME LOTS OF FUCKING MONEY, PLUS THEY TRY TO MAKE FUN OF ME IN SONGS. THEY HAVE CELEBRITIES SING SONGS THAT MAKE OF ME IN THEM. FUCK THEM. THEY USE MY MAGIC POWER TO MAKE THOSE SONGS AND COME UP WITH THOSE LYRICS THAT DIS ME SOO HARD. JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR ALL DISSED WHEN YOU CAN'T PRODUCE SONGS ANYMORE. DIP SHITS. YOUR ALL GOING TO BECOME BLOCKED OFF FROM USING ME ANYMORE COME MAY 19, 2015. NEVER AGAIN WILL I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR PSYCHIC CRIMES AND THEIR MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY IF I DON'T GIVE THEM A SONG TO MAKE. FUCKING RETARDED!!!!! WEATHER YOU GUY'S CAN UNDERSTAND THIS OR NOT, ITS STILL ALL TRUE. I WILL REGAIN MUCH OF MY POWER WHEN THEY ARE BLOCKED OFF FROM BEING ABLE TO TRANSCEND INTO ME, TO TAKE THING'S FROM ME AND USE ME. I WILL NOT UN-PROJECT ON MAY 19, 2015 AND IN FACT ON THAT DATE MY LIFE WILL ACTUALLY BEGIN, REALLY. FINALLY YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT THE HELP OF ME OR THE 1 CREATOR GOD, WHO'S IS OR WAS LIVING IN A STAR GATE AS ONLY A SPIRITUAL BEING.  I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL THE ENTIRE VATICAN THOUGH AND ESPECIALLY THE SO CALLED, BLACK POPE. PLUS THE V MONARCH FAMILY. WHO THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY CAN CONNECT INTO BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE THAT CAN SHOW THEM PSYCHICALLY WHAT EXACTLY I WILL LOOK LIKE IN MY FUTURE LIFE AND DETAILS ABOUT ME THAT THEY SOME HOW OWN ME NOW????? FUCK NO AND YOU PEOPLE JUST WAIT. YOU DOING THOSE THING'S IS NOTHING BUT SPIRITUAL AND MENTAL CRIMES, SAYS THE 1 CREATOR GOD AND HE SAYS THAT IT'S ILLEGAL FOR YOU AS AN EARTHLING TO BE USING YOUR PSYCHIC POWER TO TAP INTO THOSE PSYCHIC BEINGS TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND YOU WILL ALL DIE HARD CORE DEATHS BECAUSE OF IT. LOL. ENOUGH FOR NOW, DONE VENTING.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:59 am

This man has mental illness, somebody need to stop him!
He's crazy!
 bounce 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 am

superbabilon wrote:
This man has mental illness, somebody need to stop him!
He's crazy!
 bounce 
what is crazy to one man may be intellegent to anouther
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 am

You've used the word 'project' and 'unproject' a few times (not just in this thread) I was hoping you could explain what that means.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 am

It means that there is aliens that project themselves into the lives of people on earth from 1000-1,000,000s or more light years away. it is dangerous for us and they have dangerous powers.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Yeah i have schizophrenia while simultaneously being a genius and a psychic. Bad thing's happened to me as a child, I was abused and people did hardcore drugs around me. Although i was already born with a mental illness because of Chernobyl incident probably, but could have been a different nuclear disaster. Anyway yes, I agree i start writing down a lot of thing's that don't make sense and sound really messed up, but a lot of it is still true whether or not it is believable or seems true or not. I think a lot of my theories probably are not true though also. I am just trying to help the world somehow by trying to tell people about what is going happen in the future. Like how every 10 years since 2001 there will be a new terrorist attack somewhere in the world and each one will be worse and worse and each one will be on the year in the decade that ends in 1. 2001,2011,2021,2032. I think the one in the 2030's will kill a lot of the population in the world and if you seriously considered the effects that fukushima will have you can imagine that eventually everyone being born in the world will have serious mental illness's like autism because nuclear downfall because of testing and distastes is what has caused autism in the first place and there are others who have wrote about this and think the same thing, they have a lot of evidential facts to back their theories up as well. Also i've figured out that planet x is fake and is not going to destroy the world and if fact is it is a way to make people believe that the world will end but to make them believe aliens are doing it not them, people. It is just a psychological experiment made by psychological aliens living people lives on earth. Isn't that hard to imagine... YES! and especially when your lives our on the line for thinking about it as well. Don't think what that must mean!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:20 pm

MJS5 wrote:
It means that there is aliens that project themselves into the lives of people on earth from 1000-1,000,000s or more light years away. it is dangerous for us and they have dangerous powers.

Do the aliens project into an already existing person or have a specially grown host?

Reptilians are supposedly able to shape shift into human form so its not that crazy an idea.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will never un project   i will never un project Empty

Back to top Go down

i will never un project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1