Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Levitation-real or tricky?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

This Levitation-real or tricky? Empty
PostSubject: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:09 pm

what you think about him```? real or tricky?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Who cares if it is a trick or not. If it is, then shame on him, if it is not, then kudos to him. What matters regardless is that levitation is nothing unusual and it is something everyone with right mind should be able to do. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Dynamo is one of the living proof.

PS I don't know how strong he is in terms of Chi/Aether level but if he wants, he can kill all of us combined including Mark and whoever. So start practicing harder folks. It's a good thing that he is benevolent although he seems to be a bit of a wanker using his talent for fame and money (the latter I can understand but fame??? lame..). Still, he is the best energy "controller"/reality bender I've seen thus far (Guy Bavli, Gerard Senehi, John Chang - although John Chang's "power" may be stronger than his - are nothing compared to his energy control).

PS2 You don't have to be ego-free or all angelic to become strong, I learned it from the current society which is totally fucked up by the evil humans (they are associated with Satan and extremely strong), general human history and the book I'm reading these days.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm

I know John Chang was real for sure. He was the only one who convinced me in all the others you have mentioned(except for Mark). And I'm sorry to say this Essa but that's a neat old India trick Sad.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:59 pm

This Levitation-real or tricky? One_person_levi
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
This Levitation-real or tricky? One_person_levi

yeah i know a lot of ppl using that trick. but did u see the special head seems had no seat under his robe and he was using some vibrational singing which from mongolia . i didnt see any trick from his show. only the last step he made some smoky
from nowhere….im not sure whats that for
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:38 pm

I love documentaries on this channel(OnlyTheOccult). This was the first one I watched. It's not a debunking video. But a video about possibilities in the science and paranormal of levitation. But to be honest with you, I really hate the stick levitation thing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:40 pm

And some may think I'm beginning to close my mind, but I'm not. I just want to find out more before believing. Like I did with psychic phenomenon as I did with witchcraft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I know John Chang was real for sure. He was the only one who convinced me in all the others you have mentioned(except for Mark). And I'm sorry to say this Essa but that's a neat old India trick Sad.

They are real because:

(1) their skills are nothing "special" although one has to be talented, diligent etc. [in other words, we know they are possible]

(2) the circumstances they showed their abilities confirm the genuineness - there is no way that all these international TV shows cooperated with such performers.

Unite your logic and intuition, then nothing can trick you.

You want proof? Well now that's a bit ironic isn't it, having dealt with skeptics yourself already. Always remember, nothing is impossible. You don't like being tricked by the fake? Who cares? Is your ego damaged by believing fools on YouTube??

Your belief in YOUR abilities and potentials will never change because of some fools. If people don't believe in great potentials because of some douchebags, then that's THEIR problems - you don't need to convince non-believers.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:45 am

I cant see the bad thing with dynamo using his abilities to become famous. I mean, it is like sports, maybe you can jump 1.80 meters an you go to some tournaments because of that. I AM NOT MEANING TO FIGHT YOU R9.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 am

as long as those people's motivation are spiritual and positive , I mean just like Michael Jackson, he have been inspiring us save the world and be generous to love each other.  fames and money sometimes are good tools for spreading great thoughts even can save the world.
we should really open our heart and mind to this world so that we would be able to experience and learn more in order to accession
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:06 pm

All good gus. I know you are not. True gaining fame is not a negative thing. But i know there are more important things we need to pursue and serve. It is a good thinf that he brought out all these possibilities to public. Amazing isnt he?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 am

Yes he is. I would do the same. Make money and buy stuff to my family. I remember that i always told my parents that i would buy them a house when i grow up. Plus i would tell everyone what i learned here, spiritual stuff and learnings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 am

gustanak wrote:
Yes he is. I would do the same. Make money and buy stuff to my family. I remember that i always told my parents that i would buy them a house when i grow up. Plus i would tell everyone what i learned here, spiritual stuff and learnings.

money to survive ok. money to have luxuries no.

monetary system never should exist.

if we have free energy, then we know there will be no labour fee, meaning everything, EVERYTHING will be FREE.

If everything is free, there will be no war, no fights, no conflicts, and we will get be able to rid of evil beings over time naturally.

Therefore, only the money "to survive" is acceptable.

Fame to inform others acceptable. Fame to gain recognition from people, fame to gain popularity, fame for "personal gain" is not acceptable; although recognition itself is not a bad thing.

So in the end, how you use your power (money and fame) and your deepest intention is what decides something is acceptable or not.

However, as for fame, I called it lame because it I know gaining fame these days... is not going to help you at all. Not only you expose yourself to the evil force who are much MUCH stronger than the positive force at least for now (even dynamo or John Chang won't survive fighting them), you will be surrounded by all the negative or hypocritical people who are only there because of your power and fame, the bitches and gold-diggers for example. They leach your energy. And you don't want that. Sure we can create our own army, select the right minds. But for that we need to wait, now is not the time and "fame" through mainstream media is not the best way for it (since the mainstream media is being controlled by the evil force). We need to wait. Gaining false recognition (fame) at the moment is only going to harm you now. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:07 am

I understand an you are right.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:39 am

R94A21 wrote:

If everything is free, there will be no war, no fights, no conflicts, and we will get be able to rid of evil beings over time naturally.

This is what I say. The government should nationalize business and you still have to work but everything should be free.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 am

Sorry Mark. No labour fee means no work for all human beings. People cant grasp my ideal world because for thousands of years, we have been working.

If we have to work, then we cannot have everything free. Communism is not what I'm asking for but a complete new world where labour fee is zero due to unlimited energy (this means all labour types can be replaced by machines and robots fueled by free energy) thus no one has to pay for any products or any 'work'.
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 am

Guest wrote:
All good gus. I know you are not. True gaining fame is not a negative thing. But i know there are more important things we need to pursue and serve. It is a good thinf that he brought out all these possibilities to public. Amazing isnt he?

I like that you have an open mind about levitation and thanks for letting others know about may cousin Mike and how much love he has spread.
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:52 am

Dynamo is a farce. Not a very good one at that.

I could show you how he does most of his "tricks"
Back to top Go down
David2020
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:12 am

Mark make a new video plz
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 am

David2020 wrote:
Mark make a new video plz
His computer is broken.
Back to top Go down
David2020
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Levitation-real or tricky?   This Levitation-real or tricky? Empty

Back to top Go down

This Levitation-real or tricky?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1