Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupidity round 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm

there is this kid on my FB freinds that is obsessed about the goth scene and how retarded its sub culture emo and scene is, there is even a page made up just to bash on those kids for no apperent reason, treating them as rabid dogs i strongly fear for humanity, no matter how you dress were all the same on this earth. why do so many fail to see that
also ( i cant host images)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm

It seems to be a sad trait in human nature. We seem to have a need to be part of a group, to feel like we belong to certain social clique, be that your religion, or football team, race, gangs, what music you like anything.

Some people turn everything in to us vs them. Look at how they are different from us. It upsets me dearly when you consider all the knowledge we have gained from sharing our ideas and culture that we still find the need to divide ourselves based on lines on a map or whether you have a penis or vagina.

Just silly.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:05 am

I KNOW! its like we all came from the same place ( logically speaking) i may be goth and i may think certian certian other styles may be stupid but hey they might think mine is stupid we are all human and all the same everybody has there own preference you know?
its so incredibly retarded to judge one another in that manor unless you just mass murder a bunch of newborn babys because they slept too much that might be a reason but not the way you dress
On the forum here we have life figured out if we could spread to the world what we have learned here everyone would get along
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 pm

nowforever13 wrote:

On the forum here we have life figured out if we could spread to the world what we have learned here everyone would get along

Thats us vs them talk. We are far from perfect here too. The other day some people were mocking a new member, one person even said he had mental problems. Thats not cool.

Remember any time you thing somebody else is doing something bad we have to look back at yourself and think "do I do that?" most of the time we will find the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 am

Stupidity @ my school is partially high. 4 ex, half of the kids of my SS class failed the World War II test. @ least I'm not 1 of them.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:58 pm

A few days back I was talking to my cosin...a spiritual guy so we were talking about spirituality. He said something which is true in todays times but not acceptable, atleast not by me. He said kids these days dont wanna follow the spiritual path because they think its not cool! And my reaction was is it all about being cool???
Same goes with the music fashion cults etc etc etc. Its not about being cool....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupidity round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity round 2   Stupidity round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupidity round 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-