Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Necronomicon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 am

this is the satan worshippers bible, only thing different about it>? your not supposed to read aloud from this book or else anything you read will come horrifyingly true it, it is said to contain demonic spells, such as summoning demons placing curses even sumoning satan himself is said to be taught in this book as a follower and worshipper of satans exact opposite it is my duty to inform against reading this book, for the great evil contained within its pages but if you wish to read go ahead lol
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 am

im gonna stick with the bible
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:42 am

I'm gonna stick with my school books xD
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 am

NF d you remember you once mentioned you healed a familiar of your by reading a spell or something from an ancient book or something? ( i dont remember the story well Smile ) maybe it was the complete opposite of this, maybe you summoned an angel. Maybe it was enochian magic!!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 am

(I just googled this book and it is actually fictional, it was part of a novel. But there is probably a grimoire or something with which you might have confused names)
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm

gustanak wrote:
NF d you remember you once mentioned you healed a familiar of your by reading a spell or something from an ancient book or something? ( i dont remember the story well Smile) maybe it was the complete opposite of this, maybe you summoned an angel. Maybe it was enochian magic!!
actually i do no magic or spells only things my energy can do
i did heal my unsuspecting girlfreind once and my grandmother, i also exercised a demon out of my girlfreind while possessed by an angelic being
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Then it might have been someone else.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
gustanak wrote:
NF d you remember you once mentioned you healed a familiar of your by reading a spell or something from an ancient book or something? ( i dont remember the story well Smile) maybe it was the complete opposite of this, maybe you summoned an angel. Maybe it was enochian magic!!
actually i do no magic or spells only things my energy can do
i did heal my unsuspecting girlfreind once and my grandmother, i also exercised a demon out of my girlfreind while possessed by an angelic being

Cool man, just cool. And you can do spells if you want Smile. There's nothing wrong with them and you don't have to leave your religion. Do you know there are Christian witches as well for other religion witches? Those saying it's the art of the demon are just(this is gonna sound a bit rude) stupid in a way. Also, I like this topic of Necronomicon.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 pm

i love using psychic powers but ive grown up believing witch craft you know is bad and of satan but then again this used to be considered witch craft back during the witch trails, so idk i want to do amazing things without betraying god
also the necronomicon is a real book the famous shock metal singer marylin manson and his older brother read from it and supposedly there lifes turned into immortal hell in the days following
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Necronomicon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Necronomicon    the Necronomicon  Empty

Back to top Go down

the Necronomicon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Religious Discussion-