Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis on Doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 pm

We've all wondered this at least ones. Mark has done this with badassery like nothing(excuse my language).

In this thread I simply want YOU to share videos if you achieved moving a door or gate ones. I'm so tired after fencing but I'm going to be meditating for a bout 5 minutes then try making a video of moving the door in my room.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:48 pm

I did it! I'm going to upload it now. I feel MUCH MUCH better because I was way too drained a few minutes ago. I did 3 QiGong exercises and then meditation. I'm going to start doing that daily now, because I learned how to block the noises outside of my room without using any music and also I realized my chi will get stronger and stronger every day. Also, my mind is more focused at night.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:53 pm

I want to know if it's just me: Can you feel the energy when I was doing this. I still can feel it a little but different people, different feelings Smile.
Back to top Go down
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:11 am

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation Nazir !!!!

What are the QiGong exercices you're doing before meditation ?

Am amazed...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:05 am

I did 3 simple exercises and then move directly to meditation.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:01 am

I could feel ur energy in push pull straw  video, but this one
P.s congratulations on move a door with ur power x.x pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 pm

I love this subject so I will go ahead and upload a sort of montage of all my recorded door videos!nice video btw saw it else where before. this one I'm kind of ashamed of I'm shirtless it's been a long winter lmao I didn't realize when I was recording that I was shirtless   that's just the ones I put on youtube originally I uploaded all my videos to my Facebook page human weather modifications it has about fifteen more videos of my using doors some got deleted that will never be seen but oh well.i hope you enjoy then great to see more people who like playing with doors!for some reason it will not let me add my Facebook link just search the name human weather modifications on Facebook wish I could share the videos on there the same as I did youtube some are a at a very long distance and one video I open 2 doors in a row and then close the 2cnd one
Back to top Go down
wall73
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
wall73

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 am

Awesome! congratulations all who did it!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Sick videos mate Smile!
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

I found that push a door even more easier than a piece of paper... Because the door is big so we can channel more energy from the air to push it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 am

I don't know about easier than paper, but yeah having a large surface area does make it easier than some smaller objects for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis on Doors   telekinesis - Telekinesis on Doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis on Doors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1