Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien Races

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enei
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Enei

Alien Races - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Tacman wrote:
Mars people (dont know how to spell the world race name), mars was green and somthing happend and they came to earth.

Hebrews they came from another world but never really expanded on where they came from

I've not heard about a Hebrew Alien race. That's interesting.

And the people who live on Mars are known as Martians.

Hi Mark,
I watch this video
Corey together with David Wilcock starts explaning the other dimensions. They are talking about hollow earth and the Israelites that stays there, the lost tribe so call.
I believe the veils are gone but too subtle to feel with physical human body. Being in between worlds can be confusing and lonely, especially if your energy are the gates.
I have seen these beings transportation across levels of the sky that we often says UFO. They have very very shinning metallic texture and moves in away electrons does.
I think the earth physics laws are against their manifestation somehow, the vibrations.
Back to top Go down

Alien Races

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3