Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electrokinesis Tips?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstroSolsin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

electrokinesis - Electrokinesis Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Electrokinesis Tips?   electrokinesis - Electrokinesis Tips? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:52 pm

So I have been practicing psychokinesis for a bit now, dabbling in Telekinesis, Aerokinesis & Pyrokinesis. I was wondering if anyone that actually can perform Electrokinesis has any tips to spare?

I have on occasion got some results (Only when playing around or by accident.) I'm not quite sure on what I should be trying to do when performing it.

Thanks  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Tips?   electrokinesis - Electrokinesis Tips? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:56 pm

I find when doing electrokinesis that its about vibrating the target. If that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
AstroSolsin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Tips?   electrokinesis - Electrokinesis Tips? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I find when doing electrokinesis that its about vibrating the target. If that makes sense?
Would you say it has a lot to do with visualization or more of a connection with the target?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrokinesis Tips?   electrokinesis - Electrokinesis Tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

Electrokinesis Tips?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1