Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God and I. The relation and commmunication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

God and I. The relation and commmunication Empty
PostSubject: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

What connects you to the supreme power? Daily prayers and rituals, meditation or something else? What do you call him/her? God or something else? Do you ever get answers to your questions and if so how?
Lets talk about this.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:30 pm

i dont see god as a male or female or any particular religion i just see him as yahweh or god
i am connected to him through daily prayers not out loud just telepathically
my prayers have been answered numerous times such as one time i was wanting to see my grandfather who lives out of town soooo badly but there was a underground gas fire that burned 2 days before i was supposed to go. it quit burning that morning i left
not a coincidence i get answers to my prayers just as a teacher answers a question
i have seen my god many times!
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Thats graet nf13!
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 pm

god also answered my prayers too, when my grandma had a stroke me and my family prayed for her a few days later she came from the hospital
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:35 pm

i once astral projected with god through our universe once we got back we trained in qi gong i am very close with god it appears he is just like us only 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more powerful ive learned that god wont take me any where he hasnt been still going new places!
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

awesome nowforever13
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 am

One time I was washing my body and suddenly I have a very bad stomachache I don't know why.
And I pray to a Chinese goddess she call 女媧 , few second later I saw a shinny square around me that light is very soft and color is light blue it shine for a while and disappear I was shocked and surprise then I realize my stomach is not pain anymore.
I don't know if this miracle or something but I do believe there is a strange power in the universe and our energy is coming from the source of that power the same power of the god so we all connected with the god and I think god is friend ~
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:27 am

osiris1227 wrote:
One time I was washing my body and suddenly I have a very bad stomachache I don't know why.
And I pray to a Chinese goddess she call 女媧 , few second later I saw a shinny square around me that light is very soft and color is light blue it shine for a while and disappear I was shocked and surprise then I realize my stomach is not pain anymore.
I don't know if this miracle or something but I do believe there is a strange power in the universe and our energy is coming from the source of that power the same power of the god so we all connected with the god and I think god is friend ~
I'm very curious about why u pray to 女娲? 哈哈哈
因为你读了什么关宇她的书吗?
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Uh because I'm Taiwanese and I very like her ha ha
And she create us well in the Chinese myth so she just like our mother ha ha
And wow!你有在學中文?!
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:42 pm

喔!you from Hong Kong! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Tell me more about 女媧. I want to learn more.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Ha ha okay!
女媧 is a ancient goddes 伏羲is her brother and also husband.
They all have a snake tail.
One day 女媧 just walking around the river she saw the reflection of her
Suddenly she got an idea
She grab some mud and water to make a little mud man like her but no tail just only two legs
she blow the wind to that little mud man and then it become to a real man
But she think just a man he will be very lonely so she make an another man
but女媧 still think is too less so she make more and more of them.
That's the story of where the Chinese people come .
Another story is
One day water god and fire god are fighting but water god loose he is very angry so he hit the 不周mountain
That mountain is the pillar between the sky and earth
不周mountain was broken collapse and the sky is falling apart flame and flood torching human suddenly the earth is like hell
女媧 bear to see them suffer so she drink all the flood to put out the flame and kill the giant sea turtle use its foots to support the sky
And she refine 36501 multicolored stones to repair the sky
But only left one stone.
And the world is back to peace.
Sorry my English is not very well~
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:53 am

U just remind me there must be something related between ancient china and ancient Egypt, from 女娲NvWa and 伏羲FuXi 'S relationshiop I just noticed it's like Nafutiti and the pharaoh Akenaton they were brother and sis also married. Maybe they were the same person or same race just different name in different culture.
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:49 am

Actually is Nefertiti and Akhenaten they're not sister and brother they're relative.
Akhenaten's mother is queen and Nefertiti's father is queen's little brother.
And I think you might wanna say osiris and Isis they're brother and sister but also married.
In the ancient Egyptian myth there are many story about brother and sister getting married
Like Tefnut and shu and they children Geb and nut all brother and sister also love each other and married.
And i agree that maybe they are the same person in the different culture
I remember Athena and Isis is the same person .An Egyptian priest say that
I might be saw that when I was reading about atalntis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God and I. The relation and commmunication   God and I. The relation and commmunication Empty

Back to top Go down

God and I. The relation and commmunication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Religious Discussion-