Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:15 am

This is mainly aimed at spiritualwarrior25 but anyone can answer if they know the answer.

When I studied Hinduism I was shown a chart which demonstrated like a hierarchy of reincarnation. It went from basic insects through increasingly complex creatures until reaching humans and Brahmins. I have searched all over looking for this list / order of reincarnation animals to no avail. I wonder if perhaps you know the order or what this chart I am looking for is called?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Alright...first of all there is no fixed order of reincarnation. It all depends upon your karma. Im a brahmin( by cast) in this birth but its not important that ill achieve "moksha" i.e. salvation after i die. If i do more wrong deeds than right ill have to come back to pay the price. As they say" you shall reap what you sow". There is no fixed formula or order to this. Why was i born in India and not USA???...i dont know. But i have a strong inclination towards that place. I might have been an american in some birth. Karma i.e. our deeds decide our order of reincarnation and nothing else does. I think through meditation we can connect with our superconcious and try to find the answers to all the" whys?" In our life. And from there on decide the course of our actions. In order to break this cycle of life and death we need to find these answers. If i do wrong deeds like kill people or steal from someone do you think ill attain salvation??? No matter what the chart says...no i wont. Ill have to come back to face the music of my actions...ill go backwards if we talk about the chart. So my friend, our actions our karma decides the order and nothing else...
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:40 pm

I hope this helps you Mark...thats how i look at it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 am

I hear you. I had suspected that there was no set order but was interested in finding thus picture again as it was a good visual representation.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Ill try and find it when i next visit my parents house. My father might be able to help me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Religious Discussion-