Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll a cigarette with your mind.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. Empty
PostSubject: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:11 pm

You get it? Its kinda funny right? Using telekinesis to 'roll' a cigarette across a table.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Mark How did you do that AMAZING! pls. teach me.Always practicing for 2 months I slowly getting the result fast yahoo! but still can't move stationary objects like pen,key etc...
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Mark I'm very annoying with my classmates because they are making fun with me they trying to stop me to do telekinesis because it is evil and demonic powers and other said it's fake but i believe it's real like you doing it.

Last edited by LionelPiere on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Mark when do you start doing telekinesis and when will you stop it? pls. answer me!
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 pm

And mark how do you success instantly in telekinesis pls. tell me your secret or personal information about it.
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 am

Yea Mark that is what i mean slow down work Smile but mine still goes like thunder cat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:07 pm

I'm still working on straws, papers and cans lol. Nice job my friend.
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi mates here s my last video just done with paper so would u pls comment what u think about? Thnk u.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kes5D1ycD4&sns=fb&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3kes5D1ycD4%26sns%3Dfb
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 pm

I think I'd rather roll a pencil or a pen than a cigarette. Though I chose not to smoke in the future, nice demonstration. Smile
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Mark, we are at the dawn of the year 2015 and I do not understand why your videos are always of poor quality. On film accident live today then you can probably make an effort for better video quality of your performance!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:25 am

Mark may not have the funds to go buy better equipment.
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:45 am

Life goes to slow
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:17 am

Its a very old video that one. You must have noticed an improvement in more recent videos though right?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:04 pm

I tried rolling a cigeratte....wanted to smoke so i stopped. Its kinda hard for me to hold a cigeratte in my hand and not smoke...
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:07 pm

My advice is, "DON'T SMOKE!" We all can't have something very bad in your future, don't we?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Hypnosis and meditation helps SW. If done effectively and constantly.
"Success comes with dedication, will and sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
mutantawakening
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
mutantawakening

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:22 am

Nice video Mark! LionelPiere yeah I would be selective who you tell. A lot of old religions are closed minded and just based on fear. Like I used be christian and so know better not to tell them. Well, not to stereotype because there are zillion denominations and some believe such things are good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll a cigarette with your mind.   mind - Roll a cigarette with your mind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll a cigarette with your mind.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1