Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telepatic communication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Telepatic communication Empty
PostSubject: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Telepatic communication Telepathic-communication

Ever wondered why you hear voices from someone else in your head? A really quiet person sitting there and just watching you, staring at you. That sometimes you even 'think' your hearing his or her voice. For now you know that all these abilities are real and just need to be discovered or rediscovered by humans. For the communication you have to study the person's mind first: learn the way he thinks and learn how to do mind reading(aura-reading will help you in this situation sometimes). After you've studied him well enough, try getting into his mind. Like drilling a hole and get your mind signal from your inner eye to his one. Once you have done this it would be easier to visualize your voice into his/her mind like your speaking with the person. For some people they don't know your actually communicating with them, so say this a bit loud to him. Example:"Yes, I know what your thinking but this is really me talking with you. Don't be afraid or think your losing it because it is me." And some people might even get hypnotized by really strong psychics or telepaths. That's why I recommend you learning telepathy defences as well when you wish too. And for the last, sorry for my bad English if I did say something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: intrested   Telepatic communication EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm

this seems very interesting im looking forward to learning this it looks like a very advanced technique
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 am

Out of the whole range of Extrasensory abilities I find that Telepathy is the most usefull. People often ask me whats the point of telekinesis, being able to move a small object a small amount and I don't really have a good answer to that question other than "its cool", however Telepathy has advantages that you can reap EVERY single day.

You guys should definitely work more on building your telepathy abilities. Especially if your a student and need help in an exam...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:42 am

Hehe you got that one mind all of us students love.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

You guys should definitely work more on building your telepathy abilities. Especially if your a student and need help in an exam...
Why did I not think of this while in the exam(s)?!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Earthly_Realm wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:

Why did I not think of this while in the exam(s)?!
Magnifico! Isn't it :p
Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:12 am

I agree that telepathy would be the most useful of them all. Being able to put thoughts into someone's head to get that big job or influence people for a "good" time would be a big bonus. Or just read a persons mind.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 am

Here is an example of using telepathy for personal gain from my own life.

My wife and I went to view a new house and I was able to sense all of the land lords worries and questions. Because I had access to this information I was able to address his worries before he mentioned them. A non psychic would not have been able to divine these worries and may not have been chosen to live in the house.
Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:52 am

That is incredible Mark. Smile It can make some things easier.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 am

Are you better at sending or receiving telepathic messages?

Are you a radio or a transmitter?
Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:53 am

Mixture.. some days better receiver others a better sender.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 pm

JScofield wrote:
I agree that telepathy would be the most useful of them all. Being able to put thoughts into someone's head to get that big job
before you inflict harm to your own soul, i warn you to manipulate the free will of someone. ego driven mind manipulation can be seen as an act of black magic and that never ends well for you. there is a law, that is called karma, you should always remember that ^^
in the words of good old jesus: "not my will, but thine, be done."
or do you prefer crowley ? "love is the Law, love under will.“ farao
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm

m.fischer wrote:
JScofield wrote:
I agree that telepathy would be the most useful of them all. Being able to put thoughts into someone's head to get that big job
before you inflict harm to your own soul, i warn you to manipulate the free will of someone. ego driven mind manipulation can be seen as an act of black magic and that never ends well for you. there is a law, that is called karma, you should always remember that ^^
in the words of good old jesus: "not my will, but thine, be done."
or do you prefer crowley ? "love is the Law, love under will.“ farao
And neither me nor anyone would be cruel enough to take off someone's privacy WITHOUT their permission. And I don't know about telepathy being black magick. It's just a psychic ability.
Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:21 pm

eh, for me its science over religion. The bible didn't always exist anyway. Okay you can think love to a hungry tiger...fine, hes still going to eat you if he is hungry.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:37 am

When I do telepathy I think others thoughts as my own.. If that makes sense. Anyone else have similar experiences? And I'm more of an receiver or radio than a transmitter
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 am

calebredd9, same here sometimes. That's why I'm most often used to finishing people's sentences. How do you guys visualize(your technique) for reading people's minds. Like accessing informations from them. Knowing their name without ever met eachother?
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 pm

I often finish off other people's sentences. And if I'm in a car behind another car, I look at the drivers head and find myself looking through his eyes. Seeing what he sees. Useful in busy intersections. I use this wee ability to see what the inside of people's houses look like. Just looking at the decor, nothing illegal. I've got a liking for interior decoration.

I don't use it very often, just when I'm really bored.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Thats a cool application of telepathy, to literally see through another persons eyes. I tend to find I use it the most on the bus.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:57 pm

You could try this with a friend or anyone else. But I love doing it with my pet kitten!

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:29 am

I'm a good sender I think I just done the experiment with my good friend via FaceTime. After 15 mins more sending numbers and colors of poker cards to her my right brain felt weird , like something or someone twisting it lol anyone got the same feeling?@.@
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:35 am

I even tried to talk to a golden fish few months ago and it's work .....well I would say not all the fishes are smart. Well yeah I also tried with a friend's puddle told him came closer sat near by my right leg. Very impressive.id try the voice one tomorrow with my friend
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 am

Thats great friend. You should always be looking for new and inventive ways to train in telepathy. There are thousands of oppurtunities out there it just about being able to see them.

I've been doing some drawing duplication experiments today, I should be putting up a new telepathy video in the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
agustinortiz
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:43 am

So ive always heard voices. I suppressed them as i got older. Since ive gotten my last attement for reiki 1. I have been hearing them again.
So i woke up this morning and heard a voice. This was the second time in my lufe that i answered the call. I went to sleep to an astral plane that was an awakening ceromony. The people in the ceremony were controllers but, in their defense they were trying to help people see life differently similar to a guru. So i fainted in the dream and woke up to a comfort person. It was my boss from work. Then he dissapeared and i saw into space. A ship was fallibg into earth. I saw deeper and there was a dancing light laser. Then i saw deeper and as the earth was turning the universe showed me the galaxy where the ship originates from. Well just as they hit earth
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 am

An advice, if you can hear spirits or strange paranormal activities then you're probably experiencing clairaudience. Which can happen many times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication Empty

Back to top Go down

Telepatic communication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-