Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What god wants, and the proving point.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

What god wants, and the proving point. Empty
PostSubject: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 am

I am in a god religion, i know one thing, god wants us to live our life as we want and to have fun while we live.

people do say psychics are Devil things, this inst true, we where born with chakras, auras, and the power to move objects.
the good and bad are true, but moving objects isn't a devil thing, we gotta live how we want.

we got this gift from many people, and learned it from people, but we need to prove that telekinetic's are real ore else people with think that the videos that we made are fake. i will train extra hard in electrokinsis and to prove that psychokinesis is truly real.

anyone planing on doing this too? once at a point?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:57 am

I don't even believe in "The Devil". I do believe there's a supreme being(not from any religion though) and there are non-human entities from the lower dimensions as well.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 am

My angle is that I'm going to be nice and kind to everyone. If I die and it turns out there is a God hopefully that'll be enough. I don't think he would care about if I believe it not, rather that my actions are moral and decent.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:48 am

god prefers kind atheist' over hateful christians
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:14 am

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Well theres a difference between miracles, keramat and syirikh:

Miracles are special ability given to the prophets
Leramat are ability given to some people who seek it
Syirikh is the ability gain assisted by the likes of Jinns or Demons

I believe that if you have good intention, you dont have to be scared.
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm

I am also going to try hard as well
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Im on this spiritual journey too Smile...good to have so many new friends along the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What god wants, and the proving point.   What god wants, and the proving point. Empty

Back to top Go down

What god wants, and the proving point.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1