Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Step in Human Evolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Next Step in Human Evolution Empty
PostSubject: The Next Step in Human Evolution   The Next Step in Human Evolution EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 am

What I want to discuss here mainly are crystal children, indigo child/adults and lightworkers. To the New Age belief system, many of us believe these individuals are most reincarnated souls or souls from another universe or dimension born on this planet to bring back the age of positivity and happiness again. End wars, and do good for the world. I strongly believe in this. Most of us actually have a part of it in us, but there are those really old souls which are usually a pure indigo or crystal child.
There are bunch of ways to recognize one but I'll only mention a few(even though there's already a thread on this):
Most indigo child could be spot by their sense of maturity. They are different from people about their age.
They know things or talk in ways beyond their age.
Children with ADHD/ADD/Asperger's Syndrome and other learning difficulties should be inspected further. They could be indigo children. Mostly, indigo children has learning difficulties(I'm not saying all of them) with school. Because the modern social school system is not correct. But these kids can learn things really fast on their own way. Especially their talent and something they have for a hobby.
Look for any psychic behaviors. These kids/adults have a strong intuition and some train to control it. Most of these children(or people around the individual) realize this by experiencing strange events when around these individuals. Such as hearing them saying things they couldn't possibly know, knowing what you're about to say before you say it, strong feelings for someone or yourself, lights flickering and other electrical disturbance at their presence, objects moving/falling/appearing from one place to another(mostly around the ones in a troubled situation).

These people are really talented. And I think we need to investigate them and threat them better Smile. I don't mean you guys(I know you guys are full of respect) but modern society. These days, the smarter kids are the ones in the most horrible situations.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Human Evolution   The Next Step in Human Evolution EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:57 pm

I agree with u nazir. Interesting though i just posted about investigating this issue further yesterday in my post too...and i read it here today. Looks like we have started taking this thing seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Human Evolution   The Next Step in Human Evolution EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm

R9's existence at this very moment strongly agrees with the idea humans are now at the peak of their evolution.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Human Evolution   The Next Step in Human Evolution EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 am

Another interesting video by spirit science Smile!

Me demonstrating some basic ESP abilities:

I don't have a partner to train telepathy with so I placed telekinesis instead. Telekinesis, Precognition and Clairvoyance.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Human Evolution   The Next Step in Human Evolution EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 am

I have been watch the spirits science video for 1 yr, they got great information and knowledge from all source. i am just confused if i indigo or star seed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Step in Human Evolution   The Next Step in Human Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Step in Human Evolution

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1