Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) Empty
PostSubject: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:45 am

i have been doing some obsessive research into ancient history, energy practices and religions and came up with the theory of this..... we are an advanced race of super concious beings who decided to create a world to train new conciousness for for mortal life, as we are very very powerful beings of conciousness we will not be making the mistake of having any impurities such as anger, aggression, hate ect as giving my thought is we are naturally a violent species in the real world that we are not yet aware of.

im guessing that in the past in the real world wars and pain was inflicted on us many many times so we created this world as a training ground for us to learn our emotions and powers.

the steps to heaven ( the real world ) is not an actual set of mystical steps but simply 24 steps ( from my understanding ) or 12 ( depending on how many chakras we actually do have... ( im not fully aware of it but im sure its either 12 or 24 ) to start these steps we first need to understand how to ground ourselves and root us into serious self discipline... to carry this on we need to fully awaken our chakras but to do this we need to be perfectly tuned.. for example the root chakra is for grounding and self discipline so we must activate that chakra and learn to ground ourselves, the sacral is for relationships with others, navel is the harness of power ( early stage as in the same sense as will power ).. the heart ( your favourite ) unconditional love with everyone and the universe, the throat chakra that is also connected to the ears... ancient descriptions of this chakra level is the truth chakra or truth step, when we discover that world is a lie, 3rd eye the eye that sees all.... the real world is what we start to see, the crown chakra is the chakra for ultimate balancing in this dimension when we hit this area we can manipulate anything in this world to some extent depending on how perfectly tuned we have become... after this we die and dont return to this dimension but to the next to learn the next steps..

the next steps are fuck knows what but im guessing we will have hints just like the 7 chakras we have here in this dimension.. lets face it chakra and history have been around since the stone ages.. come on if this isnt something real and set for us to find then i dont know what is.

at the moment im giving up abilities for now and concentrating on balancing my emotions and energy to become perfect in this dimension so that i can progress to the next.

i think we are the 3rd dimension or 3rd matrix type universe the middle realm, this is one of the most important places as this is the place we learn to harness our emotions and energy on a basic level, when we move onto the next we carry on our traits and powers their to begin with and have to progress yet again but on higher more advanced levels .

when we hit the top we become god like conciousness

i am probably not 100% correct but i had a feeling about something that led me to one thing then another then another. within 2 days i came up with this ( this is just broken down basics of what of what i have found )

we also have recently discovered that universe is most likely to be a hologram and newer studies show that when we die the conciousness moves on to another dimension and does not just die from existence.

watching the chi master on youtube he gained his powers from a form of yoga meditation.... all energy works created in ancient times are designed to activate and balance the energy centres in the body, as they progress they unlock more and more powers.

these are the links to things for you to read.

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) Ether shows the earth as we know and a curtain with a different world behind it... the biggest and most important ancient pic of the hologram universe

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/ the conciousness study that we do indeed move onto another dimension.

http://www.nature.com/news/simulations-back-up-theory-that-universe-is-a-hologram-1.14328 the study of the hologram universe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:13 am

Im awakening like literally. ~('w')~

This world is real, just a different world from other worlds.

Real = Existent

It exists, and there are reasons for it. Calling it not real doesn't sound right. Just a different world or if you prefer, a lower world but still very important - seeing how elaborate the histories were made.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:33 am

THe notion of a holographic universe is something interesting but I don't fully understand it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:11 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
THe notion of a holographic universe is something interesting but I don't fully understand it.

the hologram universe is a theory based on the same idea as the film the matrix except a lot of the action sci fi stuff like human battery farms ect.

a few mainstream scientists are on this and have already made many discoveries that include pixels like you have in your tv found in solar flares, simualtions that back up the claim that this is indeed a computer based program and not an actual physical universe, correction codes that are the exact replicas of what you have in emails and any digital based program but in weather and space ( god knows how they found them but they did )

i am putting things like that together along with this interesting find http://dailycurrant.com/2013/02/01/message-god-hidden-dna-sequence/ that backs up my claim that we are gods Wink

this image the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) Brain-cell-universe-1

and the contents for this image is also very interesting http://themindunleashed.org/2013/07/physicists-find-evidence-that-universe.html

and finally prayer positions for many different religions are if you look around carefully they dont represent anything else buy yoga, tai chi, qigong ect positions that in fact stimulate different chakras Wink now this is just the serface of what i have found Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 am

What a coincidence. I was just thinking about this today, how the universe and brain cells look alike...

Well actually, I can't be 100% positive that I compared the universe to brain cells, but I had the universe mental image in my head. I think I did compare the two though completely in my mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:09 pm

i will dig out the other strange but cool fact about the universe and brain cells.

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:27 am

its worth pointing out the similarities between the solar system and the atom:

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) An%2Batom%2Band%2Bsolar%2Bsystem%2Bcomparison
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

well.. a hologramm contains every single informations in every "part" of it.
like a fractal image. zoome into it and you will always see the whole picture.

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) Fraktal

microcosmos <->macrocosmos

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) Creation1

or "know thyself and you will know the universe and god"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
its worth pointing out the similarities between the solar system and the atom:

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) An%2Batom%2Band%2Bsolar%2Bsystem%2Bcomparison

Except the sun and its planets move at constant velocities and direction. Planets move helically. Atoms and their electrons move randomly (Brownian motion).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:03 am

m.fischer wrote:

or "know thyself and you will know the universe and god"

Know yourself = know your deepest self (spirit); and human spirit knows everything. It is up to us whether we draw full potential of our spirits (like the Holy Spirit Jesus was able to get) or not.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:17 pm

i always thought electron orbits at the same direction with ellipsoid shape contained just outside its neutron? brownian motion is for gas particles?

Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Well it is not truly known the way the move. But there are many theories and some are more accepted than others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Fine electrons probably orbit 'randomly'. I knew it would be confusing when I put the brownian thing there. Brownian applies to anything small, liquid included. Solid probably too move randomly just at a very limited distance.
~('w')~
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:16 pm

i always think the affinity of electrons and its neutrons works like gravity of the sun and its planets.
hence maybe pluto which was found several years back may indeed came from different solar system just like ionic bonding. just a thought Smile
when i was a kid i always see theres smaller patterns within a bigger pattern.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 pm

found it!! facts about the brain cell and the universe

The universe appears to be holographic and fractal with cells within bigger cells within even bigger cells. There are roughly 100 billion neurons in the brain and science claims there are about 100 billion stars in the galaxy. We have also noted how similar neurons and stars look. Our cells are said to have a nucleus with electrons that orbit it like the planets that orbit their suns which orbit their galaxies which orbit in their local clusters and superclusters.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 pm

also a good listen if your not aware of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1LCVknKUJ4

Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:03 pm

what is also a major bit of proof that this universe is digital based making it no more real than a computer simulation or ps4 game .

the only real part of it is what were experiencing in it,

im babbling... that proof is pixels coming out of the sun, pixels are not what i would say organic nor are correction codes... why would a universe of organic matter have correction codes? lol it wouldn't!!!

its said that god is a spiritual entity, we are also an entity, god lives in heaven and when people die they go to heaven, we are now aware that other dimensions exists and when we die we travel to them, in the 4 dimension ( this is stated in the bible ) the 4 dimension is a spiritual dimension, the 5th is the god dimension ( took me a while but i found it ) and as our chakras are now believed to be active in all 5 dimensions this now says that we are connected to the universe of the gods, as our DNA spells god fro a 22 strand dna code ( 22 chakras in the 3rd dimension ( this dimension of hard matter ), the 4th and 5th. ( now thats a little too spot on dont you think lol )

in the bible it states a lot of codes such as watch out for the number 666 and more.. now why would you watch out for a code if the beast is such a powerful entity? what difference would a code make in a organic material universe?

if anyone else finds anything or understands what exactly 666 would mean in a computer code then put it up to have a look if it does represent anything that would be linked to this
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:11 pm

just found what it means its 666 = computer ( computer simulation )

my fingers hurt so just google 666 beast computer tells you how to work this out.

so watch out for the computer ( the simulation )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:19 pm

David Icke supports the holographic universe. https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t746-reptilian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Lee ireland is right about we being gods. We can become gods if we choose to.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:59 pm

I believe one soul in many bodies, and i believe we are living in unlimit parallel space, we can choose the life we live, and the life is changing every min
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:04 pm

R9 wrote:
Lee ireland is right about we being gods. We can become gods if we choose to.
yeah i believe in that theory too.we are god, cuz god is a huge energy conciouness I believe, we are daughters and sons of him/her. we are one, one= god, our journey is to get bk to the one source. become the one.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 pm

EssaLove wrote:
I believe... we can choose the life we live
I like what you said there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
TothMagotes99
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 am

666 is a carbon life form mark of beast- 6 proton 6 neutron 6 electrons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )   the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together ) Empty

Back to top Go down

the awakening ( this sounds a little insane but put things together )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1