Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Develop Clairvoyance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

How to Develop Clairvoyance Empty
PostSubject: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am

Clairvoyance literally translates as "clair" clear or lucid and "voyance" meaning vision. It is a part of the spectrum of extrasensory perception and is described as the ability to see distant objects or places across space and time. It is commonly confused with its sister Precognition which is the ability to see into the future.

We all have everyday extrasensory experiences and often times we don't even recognize it as so. Have you ever known who was on the other end of a ringing phone? Its a phenomenon that has been recorded in cultures all around the world, from Ancient Egypt, India, the far east; China and Japan, to Eskimos and Native Americans. We all have the ability to see that which is hidden from us.

Thats exactly what this exercise is all about. In order to build your Clairvoyant abilities you must practice revealing hidden objects. The exercise in the video can be done in a number of different ways you can mix up the variables. Other examples of things that you could use are upside down cups or playing cards. If you try this with another object I'd love to hear what you used and how you made it work.

All participants before beginning should do this exercise:
1. Sit with your back straight and your hands face up in your lap.
2. Breathe in a Pranayama style: breathe with your diaphragm rather than your lungs.
3. Relax your facial muscles and jaw, let your mouth hang open.
4. Place your hands over each container and notice any changes in the way you feel.

I generally look for heat differences. Sometimes one container may emit a warmer energy than the others, sometimes one stands out because it is extremely cold. It may be different for you but you with certainly notice a change in your biology. Maybe a tingling sensation like spider sense! Who knows. We're all different.

Try it, see what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm

I'm gonna practice with my cards when I can't practice telekinesis. 52 possibilities are too much for now so I'm gonna first master 13 numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 am

So far I got zero right. ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Trying sensing color of the playing cards. A combination of astro solsin's and mark's method...effective!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:35 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Trying sensing color of the playing cards. A  combination of astro solsin's and mark's method...effective!

Indeed Smile. Training till I reach Mark's level. I'm ALMOST there. God I'm training hard these days lol. I will get there. Also, I gave Mark a shout out in the description! Hope that's good Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Thanks for the shout out man. I love that your using the Psychic Investigations logo too!
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:20 pm

hey mark, can you make a printable zener cards?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Yeah, I see no reason why not.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Trying sensing color of the playing cards. A  combination of astro solsin's and mark's method...effective!

Indeed Smile. Training till I reach Mark's level. I'm ALMOST there. God I'm training hard these days lol. I will get there. Also, I gave Mark a shout out in the description! Hope that's good Smile.

Why you wear hat indoor?
Or it make you stronger? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Haha I was ready to go to guitar lesson when I had the hat on Razz. When I was doing the zener cards I already got home.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Thanks for the shout out man. I love that your using the Psychic Investigations logo too!

No problem Smile. And yeah, even the zener cards are placed in the right order. lol
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 am

I'm good with it sometimes… the ability not stable….
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:15 am

Same here Smile. That's why I want to get it at least 90%
Back to top Go down
MasterBoy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: When I was 10 I had a vision   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:31 pm

My dream became a vision.I saw myself going out and I saw a girl blonde and a boy wearing a black shirt that says you know it.And they went in a room.So I checked it and they were doing adult stuff so I ran saying eeww.And I woke up.
After 3 days it happend exactly what I saw.And I said did I see this before??
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Like the "spider sense is tingling" joke. But, I'm more likely Venom (or Carnage) of that. Thank u.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:01 pm

I still haven't perfected it.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:24 am

You know, I've been thinking about taking a break from Telekinesis and working on some of my other abilities. I mean, it's been a while since I've really practiced, and I was wondering how I would be able to move around or do martial arts if my eyes were ever sewn shut. So, why not? Is it possible for someone my age to get that clairvoyant though?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:45 am

I guess the only time age will matter is when you're physically challenged so to speak, say you're already 70, your memory's failing and so's your heart of which both things are important if you're practicing TK and various other psychic skills, so I say definitely, you still got a good chance of redeveloping your skills, just my opinion though, it works for me at least u.u
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:44 pm

I have precognition.
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:54 am

Hello is anyone a real psychic here,??
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:47 am

lifesaver wrote:
Hello is anyone a real psychic here,??
Hello, I hope you weren't insinuating that most users here are fake psychics. If you said ''real psychic'' as reference to an energetically, spiritually, connection wise etc strong psychic well Mark mauvais is the guy. There are many others of course, but usually remaining in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:48 am

Well, again a video that doesn't work Sad. Lot of deleted videos here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Develop Clairvoyance   How to Develop Clairvoyance Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Develop Clairvoyance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1