Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 pm

What are "orbs"?

I agree with 'feeling' the object.

~('w' ~) { Move!! )
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:14 pm

a bit of confusion of what orbs actually are, mostly its dust or moisture in the air but all of those come out as perfect circles.

some are believed to be spirits, some energy given off by anything with a bio energy field and some believe they are mystical creatures.

fro my understanding any orb that flashes like a light off and on is not dust nor moisture and the ones that are shaped like fairies are also not dust nor moisture.

in my videos i first do roughly 1-2 hours of energy work ( usual daily routine ) then call keep my meridians awake and i get what i did in those 4 vids i uploaded, i have loads more with me absorbing them, them coming out of me, some flashing flying around me and strange ones that appear to just flash a 2 second life before disappearing.

i believe its just energy given off by my field maybe the fairy one is a spirit brought to me by a certain level of energy or maybe either a positive or negative field around me.

lately i have been doing a lot of balancing healing and that can cause the conciousness to expand out in a way it does when you first start off with energy work ( strange things can happen as you may know ), a lot of guisting as if my house is haunted ( its not ) telekinesis outbursts of complete full control over pretty much anything i come into contact with that is light some heavy things like plastic cups, metal spoons ect. things that only happen once or twice.

before i started balancing everything i was just doing normal cultivation to boost my sensations and storing energy a lot of energy but now im balancing activating every meridian in the body even they eyes ( stings as if thick warm smog is all around the area and in the eyes ) i seem to have everywhere active at the time but after it goes when i walk around for 5-10 minutes so not long until i am fully awake as now all i need to do is keep them open Smile

i see you do a lot of energy work, how long have you been into this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Hey lee, thanks heaps for writing me a bunch of stuffs. Very Happy I thought about googling "what are orbs" but then I didn't like filtering out all the junks so I just asked you lol

I'm not sure "a lot of energy work" but I stubbornly keep practicing telekinesis as much as I can especially because soon my holiday will be over and I will have a lot less time for this very important thing D: and the only way to practice telekinesis outside home without looking too suspicious is to practice on some normal objects like a pen or a piece of paper NOT folded into a pyramid shape LOL Also, I believe once you reach a certain level, things become much easier to practice so yeah I'm trying to master the basic level asap Basketball 

See my "Join date"? 1 AM 26th December 2013 was when I discovered my telekinetic ability - best Christmas gift ever  santa I think I started watching telekinesis stuffs on YouTube from 24th or so, until then I never believed in anything paranormal - being a hard scientist (mad one), I treated anything outside science as complete nonsense.  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:41 pm

yeh i like to share as much as i can Smile orbs are very strange things thats for sure!

great news mate Very Happy its great when you discover this ay? Very Happy

yeh your spot on with the more you progress the easier it becomes, the main important thing i know now is that yeh telekinesis is great but to truly unlock everything you need to understand chakras and meridian systems and what energy charge they produce and respond to, just like yesterday i discovered exactly how i am shocking people and how to teach it.

the more energy work you do the more you understand how to control everything so your not leaking out any energy during resting time.

have you got any videos i could watch? i can't seem to see posts and topics on peoples profiles :/ lol,

what sector of science are you in? i fooking love science Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:21 am

I will keep that in mind (chakra and meridian system) - I do think meditation can be effective but only if you do it properly, says some fantasy novels I read when I was young.

True, more energy control is the only way to hold the energy in you.

My latest video is up here
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t231p60-progress-reports

My energy control and level have definitely improved over the last 10 days but I'm still having a bit of trouble with getting response for telekinesis under glass. But my push and pull is more and more becoming telekinesis on the object itself rather than aerokinesis alone (i.e. I need less and less air to move it), so I will see how it goes

I'm a medical biochemist by training ~('w')~ If you love science, then you might like my best seller article: https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t623-how-to-build-up-energy-in-you-ultimate-deduction

bounce 
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 am

yeh chakra and meridian system are probably the most important things you need to understand, when we do telekinesis we use a higher conciousness and for that we need to have an over active crown chakra. without having it over active telekinesis will never be as we want it to be and we can become very sick first starting off with mild headaches ect.

at the moment i am studying the meridian and chakra systems trying to put all the dots together with old and new study for all abilities, if the 3rd eye can allow us to see energies, the crown enables telekinesis than other chakras and meridians if connected perfectly could and probably will make abilities such as the main ones we know and maybe new lost in time abilities.

oh also like when i shock people i did that from watching john chang chi master clip on youtube and figured out how he did it from just a few words he said, its easy when you feel the energy centres and understand even the basics let alone what im currently learning now.

you will also need to learn what sensations in the energy are positive, negative and neutral as different mixtures and energy can do many different things.

good vid Very Happy yeh but this early under glass is really really good, just keep doing it in glass so you can ever think it might have been something else moving the object

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    telekinesis - MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2