Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiritualism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Spiritualism Empty
PostSubject: Spiritualism   Spiritualism EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 am

How many of you guys here are spiritualists? Basically we're all spiritualist but I know some people still hold their religion tight. I'm fine with that. Just wanted to ask how many of you are officially a spiritualist or is a spiritualist who's studying but not official(I consider you a spiritualist anyway)? Spiritualism is called a 'religion' and society sees it so as well these days. I consider it a practice. Anyways, the basic believe of spiritualism is that we could communicate with the dead. Spiritualists are often mediums. It's one of the oldest existing religions. The most famous ways of spiritualism are table tilting and divination. You don't have to actually leave your religion. Everyone from any religions can be a spiritualist.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

Spiritualism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism   Spiritualism EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 am

Hello, Yes I began my journey in spiritualism. I like it very much and still go to my spirit centre but I found it quite archaic and there is so much more our minds can do.
I learned a lot, spiritualism opened my eyes to a lot of things. But seeing/hearing the dead is not the most exciting experience (to me).
Although I find spiritualism interesting and have enjoyed practise it is not something I promote. I believe you shouldn't look back in life and the world of mediumship can be sad and full of grief. That was also quite difficult for me.

It can keep the living in the past and hoping for a message from the other side - and I don't think that is very healthy.
Lx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net

Spiritualism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Religious Discussion-