Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 pm

What's a rubber band loom bracelet?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 am

time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 516x430_ac
These. It's very in lately.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:25 am

They're made of rubber bands? Pretty cool. I'm gonna try make some!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 am

Yep. You really should do so it's pretty easy Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 am

The one I made does not have that solid color but something that you could like look through it. I used the colors dark purple, indigo and green.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 am

I'm thinking you would go with red and black. Those ones are really cool as well!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:24 am

http://www.bruna.nl/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Bruna-B2C-Site/nl_NL/-/EUR/ViewFas-Search?searchengine=searchengine_global&searchcategory=%2F%2Fbruna%2Fnl_NL%2Fcategories%3C{bruna_1%2Cbruna_10001}%2F_leverbaar_facet%3E{alleen_leverbaar}&searchengineentry=Original&fh_view_size=20&action1=search&fh_search=parapsychologie

Trying my luck with ordering another book. The last time I did order one about psychic abilities my mother canceled it without my knowing and I never got my OWN money back. I was so frustrated. Maybe I could try better this time at convincing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

Keeping a secret is the most stressful thing I'm dealing with. I am sick and tired of it. Sorry guys. This time I am really quiting posting videos. But not my practice though. I'll never stop that.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

It is okay if you think is ok, i hope thing get better there.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:15 pm

gustanak wrote:
It is okay if you think is ok, i hope thing get better there.

They are, for them. Not me. Well my problem is little compared to some of you guys out there who have REAL problems(such as family problems, lost love ones and things more serious like that). My only problem is my secret. Which everyone(in my social life) is getting notice of each day. Maybe the saying is right. A secret can never be kept forever. No matter how long, never forever.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:28 pm

I meant it is okay if you dont want to post videos but i understan your situation, at least part of it i cant know it all of course. And yes the secret wont be kept forever in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

What, Nazir how are so many people finding out? I'm not having too difficult of a job keeping my secret. Then again, I never give away specific personal information.
*DIVIDE*
Ugh, I feel trapped right now. It's such a horrible feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:52 pm

[quote="Mark Mauvais"]They're made of rubber bands? Pretty cool. I'm gonna try make some! [/quote
My friend Nicole make those. Maybe I can ask her how.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:
They're made of rubber bands? Pretty cool. I'm gonna try make some! [/quote
My friend Nicole make those. Maybe I can ask her how.

Problem solved: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fishtail-Bracelet-from-Rainbow-Loom
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 am

I found the stupid reason my brother found out about me and made sure he will not for a long while. I decided to make new videos(talking videos). One thing though I'd like to make more talking videos but in order to do that I need to use the main computer at home and I got to be super careful. But let's just hope I can just continue doing what I do secretly. I know I sound really horrible at completely hiding secrets.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 am

It isnt horrible, you hide it because it seems to be the best for you (i say it seems because we cant know for sure what would exactly happen if everyone finds out) and it being a secret harms no one so it is okay dont feel bad, you have your reasons and at leat i understand Smile probably other will too...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 am

Nazir98 wrote:
But let's just hope I can just continue doing what I do secretly.
no need for secrecy, you could simply just explain to your family that you do a stress relief exercise known as Qi gong or come out and say i am a witch deal with it XD
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks Gustavo Smile. Daily I am seeing improvement in your personality such myself. And the qigong one sounds cool nowforever but the witch one sounds crazy lol. They would already freak out if they know I'm a paranormal hunter what if I come and say that cold steel to them..
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Thank you i really appreciate it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm on a train at the moment. We are going away for the weekend, to the 'sea side' or beach or whatever. My city, Birmingham is right in the centre of the country so obviously we don't have any beaches near by.

The place we are going to has a reputation for being a 'gay hotspot' lol.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I'm on a train at the moment. We are going away for the weekend, to the 'sea side' or beach or whatever. My city, Birmingham is right in the centre of the country so obviously we don't have any beaches near by.

Play these songs at the gay hotspot

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:31 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Oh oh... Well at least you can get beaches. Would be worth it. I need to swim one of these days as well and get out of the house.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 am

Today i found out that Argentina actually has a comic con and it had one last year. I will go this year with some friends for sure. What do you guys think of cosplay? Woul any of you do it at least once? If so, of whom? I woul like to someday, but i am not sure fro whom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   time - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next