Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Colorado!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sahasraraawaken
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Sahasraraawaken

Hello from Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello there!
My name is Cody.

I will keep this short, but I just wanted to introduce myself. I ran into this place by a YouTube video on telekinesis. I have been wanting to develop my psychic abilities for a while now. When I was 18 years old I got into the paranormal. I have actually been nudged toward the paranormal since I was a little kid. I got into astral projection at 18 years of age. I meditate daily. I am now 22 years old and can astral project most mornings or before I am about to sleep. One time I astral projected to my ex's house and kissed her on the cheek. A few hours later after she woke up she said she felt someone kiss her.

I have done quite a few things regarding energy. I am a reiki master as well. I have yet to experiment with telekinesis or any of this though. I have had clairvoyance every now and then but only when I am deep in trance. It takes a while. I want to get to the point to where I can do this all at will. This seems like a great place.

As a hobby I am a storm spotter/chaser. I call in tornadoes and severe weather to the National Weather Service by radio. I am a HAM radio technician. I chose this because I love learning about our incredible universe. I see this place as a dream. Just like when I astral project I go to other worlds just as real, if not more real than this place. It's really just a matter of awareness. It's all consciousness! I really do enjoy weather though. What's interesting is it seems to charge me up energetically. So I have no problems being next to extreme weather! After all weather is like an amusement park energy wise!

I just wanted to pop in and say hey. I will be here a lot. This seems like a wonderful place!
Cheers. afro
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 pm

hello, welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Welcome! you sounds a very positive person ! and I'm very envy you could astral projection on purpose….I had have only few times AP while i was fever or weak lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:32 pm

I will be direct: I like that you are a radio technician (you must know more physics than me! Very Happy ) and are apparently good at some stuffs in this field! But I have to say, this world is still real; sadness and injustice everywhere for us to learn humanity. Also regarding extreme weather, try saying that when the ice age comes Wink - for details, visit Suspicious0bservers (it's a space weather channel, this will surely interest you)

Sincere welcome! \('w')/
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 am

Welcome! Very Happy

I think you'll learn quick, based on your experience and the fact that you meditate daily.

I love storms, and when tornadoes are near, I get excited. None have ever hit my house, thank god, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sahasraraawaken
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Sahasraraawaken

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:55 am

Thank you all so much for your replies.  Very Happy I am actually a really shy guy in person! I am like a little Buddha. Traveling the roads finding storms! I am visiting tornado alley this year and will be sure to bring back some videos for you all! I always wondered if I can influence weather like tornadoes. I have had a few people tell me I could direct tornadoes away from houses. That would sure take a lot of energy! I am good on my medical knowledge because I used to volunteer for a fire department. I will be first on scene with towns that got hit pretty hard and can start EMS before the fire dept and ambulance services get there. I got some fancy lights on my car I will have to show you all sometime.  Very Happy 

Thanks again for the replies everybody! You're all super friendly.  sunny
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:51 am

Welcome Smile!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:04 pm

you seem to be very awake, i also enjoy astral projection! ive seen many things been many places met many people!
Back to top Go down
Sahasraraawaken
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Sahasraraawaken

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Thank you both so much.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Welcome!  cheers 

Ps: Hey nowforever13, are you metal singer?  farao <~~ your head
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 am

i actually do sing metal, i also play drums bass and guitar Razz
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:17 am

welcome to the site Smile id be happy to give you some tips on air manipulation. althought i live in toronto there isnt much tornado activity up here, i have stopped/turned some heavy winds.

but everyone here is very friendly and has info to share so feel free to ask whoever whatever Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado!   Hello from Colorado! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Colorado!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: about Psychic Investigations :: Welcome Center-