Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you Think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you Think?
Visually
How do you Think? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%How do you Think? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 20 ]
Auditorily
How do you Think? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%How do you Think? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 14 ]
Kinesthetically
How do you Think? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%How do you Think? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

How do you Think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't even know how I think. I put visual down, way back, but I don't know if I truly am. I might be a mixture of mainly visual and some auditory.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:58 am

Jake G. wrote:
I think I might be auditory too... All of them are visual though. For auditory you visualize what you are being told, for kinetically you visualize what you are feeling. If that makes any sense...  
most of man are auditory i assumed…which means left brain activity foundation effective, women are kinetically. since more right brain more activity.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am

Everybody processes information in a way unique to them.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 pm

maaark! haha Im auditory too Smile i just found my dad's lost phone when I talked to myself can you take me where it is and i found it on the bathroom Smile
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 pm

I use my guts in problems and facing fears.... and I always visualize when doin' meditation but nothing comes in my head :/
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:58 pm

any connection? i sang too Smile thats why am a auditory
Back to top Go down
MakeMeBelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Kinesthetically   How do you Think? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 pm

I definitely think and feel based on an inner guidance. I have an inner monologue that I'd describe as auditory, it's not always from my perspective, my inner self sometimes announces things to me from other people's perspectives. That started from being self conscious one day. But my outward connections with life are constructive and tangential. If I was trying to visualize a person's house and I am standing next to a lamp, my mind goes through my memories and the probabilities of different types of lamps that person could have until one just seems right. I'll do it quickly for every thing I think of and I always notice the small coincidences and spend extra time on them. Alot of times I'll simply know where something is that I've never heard of or be able to predict the next thought and work it into my stream of consciousness. How do you Think? - Page 2 3900822010 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you Think?   How do you Think? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you Think?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-