Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlantis and Ancient Egypt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Atlantis and Ancient Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:24 am

great documentary video. according to Plato's book the atlantean ppl love crystals, and build up structures with white, red, black stones….they healing ppl with sounds and crystals...etc..
depends on the video i think my inituition was correct…those pyramids are made from the ancient atlantean ppl . or part of egypt was belong to Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:58 am

When i AP i will study ancient Atlantis and Atlantians. I will write here what i get Wink
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 am

after research Im a bit disspointed… since i didn't got a way to learn this ancient language,,, only the disney movie one lol…………...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:52 am

lol. We should make one of these ancient places our next meeting point in the Astral Projection Experiment.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:59 am

yeah! you guys who can do that should build atlantis Very Happy or someone could ask angel of atlantis where is was? and how to speak their language? I'm so obsessed with their culture, since i love to collect crystal also and crystal really can heal my body in someway. have u ever tried to feel the crystals?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:07 am

I think Mark and some more people know the Atlantis language. I feel so left out since I only know hieroglyphics lol. Not exactly yet. Every time I enter the spiritual store and the spiritual club on my island I always feel energy in crystals. I even learned that if you put a crystal in the middle of a scrying bowl or just cup of water, it purifies and cleans it from negative energy and it even taste really good.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 am

you already know slots compare with those boys as ur age. u should pround of urself! i am also glad have a friend like you . i do the same thing Very Happy drink white crystals water and sleep with them also, i tried holding crystal seeds and pray someone will like me be their friend in infornt of them,(they didn't know…its kinda like manipulating,I'm not sure ) it was worked pretty well….i give up doing that since i know manipulating ppl not good.,,,felt shame about myself. but it showed the power of crystals.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:21 am

It sounds like love magick lol. I don't disagree with it since I love magick. It sounds tempting lol. In your case it doesn't sound too much like manipulation. It sounded just like magick or prayings. You just wished, that's not wrong Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 pm

I've was reading about Atlantis earlier today. It was saying how many people in modern times consider Atlantis to be a mythical place which doesn't exist while at the same time pointing out that until 1882 nobody thought Troy was a real place either.

Time will tell I sense.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:58 pm

i think that atlantis did exist because in the bahamas at the bottom of the ocean there is a crystal pyramid that is so large it makes the giza pyramids look like piss ants
there is also a place just off the coast of spain in the ocean the lines resemble a large city

it is also said that the remenants of atlantis fled to egypt, and south america with the myans and aztecs and thats where there energetical know how came from
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm

It also kinda explains the Bermuda Triangle. If you read the full story of the Marsians and the Atlantians you would come with your own theory for the Bermuda Triangle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis and Ancient Egypt   Atlantis and Ancient Egypt Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlantis and Ancient Egypt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1