Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My powers are so friggin weak today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

My powers are so friggin weak today! Empty
PostSubject: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:38 am

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Hey you're from Egypt. How are things there? I know your country is full of unrest with Muslim Brotherhood these days... was it 30 million people protesting against the government this year?? Sadly though, it will get worse...

Interesting scripture from Bible:
Isaiah 19
2 And I will stir up Egyptians against Egyptians,
   and they will fight, each against another
   and each against his neighbor,
   city against city, kingdom against kingdom;
3 and the spirit of the Egyptians within them will be emptied out,
   and I will confound[a] their counsel;
and they will inquire of the idols and the sorcerers,
   and the mediums and the necromancers;
4 and I will give over the Egyptians
   into the hand of a hard master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,
   declares the Lord God of hosts.

Source: w w w.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2019&version=ESV

Sounds familiar? Eyes open, no fear! Smile

PS I'm not Christian or religious.

PS2 As for your lack of power, perhaps you need to try to listen to your subconscious mind more? (an advice from a super newbie lolz)

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:11 pm

epicness wrote:
Why?

It's like a car. Fuel runs down sometimes. That's why I love qigong. It feels so boosted up. Probably what you're looking for. If not, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:22 pm

is that how you power up your energy nazir? i think i should start practising Mark's channeling exercise more often. i realised that its not i cant move bigger object, its my "muscles" are too weak to move it. i was actually suprise how relax it is to move the ball.. no tense just i dont know.. attention and wanting it. although im still struggling to make it really consistent
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Yeah things are pretty screwed up here. The Muslim Brotherhood still think they have a chance to get President Morsy back. He wasn't a good president, at ALL. But the protesting is almost over, I think. It was also a dumb idea for them to remove curfews, now there's a higher chance of more protesting, and shootings, and violence.

Last edited by epicness on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:51 am

fiz192 wrote:
is that how you power up your energy nazir? i think i should start practising Mark's channeling exercise more often. i realised that its not i cant move bigger object, its my "muscles" are too weak to move it. i was actually suprise how relax it is to move the ball.. no tense just i dont know.. attention and wanting it. although im still struggling to make it really consistent

Yes, but I do more then Mark's exercise.
Back to top Go down
24bigbuster
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:29 am

maybe its because you keep using energy without giving it time to replenish. I think you need to meditate and receive the energy also drink water and remember to eat a healthy diet.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 am

Welcome back man Smile!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:41 pm

24bigbuster wrote:
maybe its because you keep using energy without giving it time to replenish. I think you need to meditate and receive the energy also drink water and remember to eat a healthy diet.

speaking of healthy diet..... I wrote a bunch of nutrition you neeeeeed for your healthy mind in Mind, Body, and Soul :3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My powers are so friggin weak today!   My powers are so friggin weak today! Empty

Back to top Go down

My powers are so friggin weak today!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1