Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seeing Auras

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

seeing Auras - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:56 am

nowforever13 wrote:
i can only see the transfer of energy from me to the object

If you're talking about telekinesis(which you are) I see the energy most of the time. I don't transfer much energy because I connect to the one of the object. And try to make it's energy a part of me and let it go on itself without forcing it much.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 am

hm i guess i dont see it when i connect Razz i feel it though
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:55 am

This is very similar to the technique i use Smile
i was trying to see the aura of my laptop using this technique, and i ended up interacting with it telekinetically xP
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:01 am

what good is a aura, ? i have been trying to find out why these thing exist. but i have only found more question. as my quest gos on to another phase i find myself look asking about the aura . i believe that for everything there is a reason.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:51 am

The Aura is the electromagnetic field, an integrated field within which you are contained. The Aura is one of the bodies of the soul, that is manifested as the soul becomes denser. The aura only exists for you as long as you live, it is required for your soul to be contained within this universe. Why do fields or electromagnetism exist is actually also explainable in spiritual terms; it has to do with reality being polarized. In our universe the game to play is called "union of the opposites". The rules are simple, anything created within this universe has a polar opposite, the rule states that polarities have a tendency to interact. Fundamentally the game consists for the soul to move towards a non polarized path, by any means decided.
Back to top Go down
Senseighth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:40 am

It starts with white. The rest surrounding dissipates, focus is lost by drawing attention to breathe. Sight isn't what allows you to see. Exposing comes from belief. Pupils have color. Trying not to look is looking.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:25 am

Is it possible to see an aura on someone on a photo or video?
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Yeah it is, I can see them almost all the time, even in photos.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:51 am

You could try this when you wish. You don't need to. But it's worth a shot depending on who you are. This technique wormed the best for me.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:05 am

IndigoTeen98 how do you interpret the colors and shapes that fill your eyesight as you focus deeply?
it seems like the guy in the video has never experienced such a phenomenon (he didn't address it and it seems quite important to this matters)... in my experience these ever changing motions and colors shift with your attention and emotional content and attitude (such as expected from the auric field as he himself describes), and in a quite real way these fields can be directed, expanded and contracted, and affect objects and other living beings in physical and psychological ways (probably also spiritually).
I'm arguing about this, because it seems like this guy is trying to "demystify" or "debunk"; while the technique he offers is truly useful, i don't see how he could declare such an activity as actually seeing to be "false", and then go and spread the idea that it indeed is true what he means... i'm quite certain about the truth of my words because i do this regularly, so i was wondering what to make of his statements. Is he to be trusted? why?
I agree that auras are sensed in many manners, but i cannot accept such an accusation of "falsehood" to a reality of seeing. It is not clear to me why this is visible in terms of science, but is this important at all? (that it needs science to back it up?) Is science backing up TK? i don't see it happening, but i can still apply it, so why? haha i'm so confused because this guy seems to have good intentions and he gives the impression to have an honest attitude, but if he himself knows not, if he masters not the technique, how can he even speak of it, just like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeing Auras   seeing Auras - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

seeing Auras

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1