Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Day on Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 am

Imagine you knew that you were going to die the day after tomorrow. How would you spend your last day?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 am

How would the end be? Sun crashing in the earth? Meteors? It depends. The more cruel it is, the better I would spend it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 am

Its just you, not the whole world. Say you have a brain tumor or tuberculosis or something.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:19 am

I would leave love notes to my gf, and mostly think of a way(if it's a spiritual warning of death). I would try my best at Religious healing and/or protection. If it was me dying from illness I think it would be like when my great grandmother was dying. She always told us she saw people in her bedroom. We all agreed that there were ghost then(in July before she died). She told us names of family relatives who have passed away and even one who committed suicide one day before she saw him in her room.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 am

I would want to spend my last day with my wife, doing something together.

Maybe go bungee jumping or sky diving or something.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:02 am

i would inject a (unlimited lifetime drug) that i invented on the last 24h of my life  Cool 
Beat that death!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:41 am

id be meditating till the last couple hours so all my kinetic energy will be focused and maybe be able to reanimate myself like jesus did. o.O and for the last little bit of time i have left ill spend it cuddling with my gf. whispering into her ear how grateful i am to have her in my life.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:12 am

Frankenstein wrote:
i would inject a (unlimited lifetime drug) that i invented on the last 24h of my life  Cool 

convenient lol
Back to top Go down

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 am

Frankenstein wrote:

that's the spirit lolol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am

awww you guys are so full of love. I think I found my love but I will see how it goes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:15 pm

I DUNNO!! I guess burn down the school that had tortured me. (Not literally, of course)
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:56 am

Play some of my favorite songs with my bands, drinking public, making some noise maybe making some little riot. Having good time with my family and trying to say farewell to them and not to be worried about me and finally saying them: I'lll be back!

Last edited by Haddock on Sat May 03, 2014 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:57 am

Lol! Like Arnold Schwarzenegger!  afro 
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:00 am

Schwarzenegger is the real man lol. But of course Im going to live forever(almost).
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Last Day on Earth Arnie-smile-o
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:02 pm

I would find a place no one can find me,AND I WONT INFORM ANYONE, go to a beach.. lying down there watching the night sky wait I leave my body. hope my body transforme into energy immediately.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:30 am

[quote="Mark Mauvais"][img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/113011/arnie-smile-o.gif[/img][/quote]
Ah, Terminator 2: The 1st R rated movie I evr saw in my life-- or the 3rd movie I evr saw in my life (after Shrek & the Wizard of Oz).
I wuz 4 when I saw it, I didn't understand watz going on, or wat the swear words mean; All I know is that I luv the action & that I told Mom & I wanted a Terminator, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  lol! 
Plus @ daycare, I drew TERMINATOR in block letters: the teachers were surprised.  lol! Last Day on Earth 3900822010 
There's a lot of things u wanted 2 kno 'bout my childhood; Matrix Reloaded, Crash Bandicoot, the whole shebang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Day on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Day on Earth   Last Day on Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Day on Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1