Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TK fork bending attempt #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

TK fork bending attempt #1 Empty
PostSubject: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Ello Govnahs! jolly good show i have for all you chaps on the day
i attempted to bend a fork while using Zen Meditation music not much sucess but i actually bent it i will keep you posted on the tube of my progress
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:13 pm

If you want to do it without rubbing it, place 2 fingers on the neck of the fork. You are a pyrokinetic too, send your energy to the metal heating it up and the slowly bend it as it was plastic. Good luck Smile.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 am

I bended 2 spoons when I was watching the tutorial of bending spoon few days ago! The consciousness and our energy real could made them soft...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 am

im discovering new techniques as i go thanks nazir i didnt think about using my pyrokinetic ability to do that
& thats awsome! ESS
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:58 am

i tryed to bend a spoon and it never worked ,or it just bent so little i cant tell the difference. can anyone tell me whats wrong
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:58 am

i tryed to bend a spoon and it never worked ,or it just bent so little i cant tell the difference. can anyone tell me whats wrong
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:29 am

Nothing wrong at all. Just practice. You will someday be able to bend that spoon. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:30 am

i actually managed to force so much energy at the spoon it started to vibrate and shake while in my hands it drained me and made me tired XD whoops
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 am

thanks man
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Oh man still can't bend the fork completely but I can bend it little :/ any tips?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:02 am

Of course if I rub it people will say it's physical heat. So I decided to heat it up by just heating my hand with chi energy. And keep visualizing the metal spoon to become like rubber.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:04 am

Mark's second ever video was about this. And doing it the way you want to:

But I would say best start by rubbing it, and so on and so on.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 pm

essalove wrote:
I bended 2 spoons when I was  watching the tutorial of bending spoon few days ago! The consciousness and our energy real could made them soft...

Was it a woman? Who talked about the visualization of orange energy through the crown chakra? If it's that's one, count me in Smile. That video helped me A LOT.

Doing some really crazy bends!
pic.twitter.com/gpYmjuRF6E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:22 am

It seems that the people can learn telekinesis much faster if they practice it in a group!!!. AND/OR it's possible that the guy enabled other people to do telekinesis like Guy Bavli did many times in live shows.

Supposedly, the guy taught 1500 people how to bend a spoon with their mind. Watch the video, everyone in the group eventually was able to bend the spoon - especially the kid is good at it (again emphasises how much we have been brainwashed by the fucked up education system). And I don't think it's hard to find a kid (like <10 years old) bending a spoon on YouTube.

Eventually the journalist(?) of Skeptic Magazine, Michael Shermer got really good at this.

PS Mark you might wanna run your own group sessions like that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 am

free your subconscious mind!

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:07 pm

The 6 year old video is fake, but I get the point behind it.

Nazir, that fork!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TK fork bending attempt #1   TK fork bending attempt #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

TK fork bending attempt #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1