Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

defensive position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: defensive position   defensive position EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 pm

psychics have there ability's of helping others but what if we need to defend our self from a bear or a 7 people who want to beat you up

is there any psychic ability's to defend your self thats not fists or lifting and droping them
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Yes, your brain. I don't mean using TK or anything but basic sense of escaping. More of best, learn stealth. That's my advice to all of you. It sounds creepy but it will come in handy. If you escaped the bear in the forest, climb trees or hide in shadows. If you ran past the dudes who wants to beat you up find a hiding place and then silently escape. I would NEVER and I mean NEVER use my abilities to hurt another. Karma's a pain in the guts. So if you really need to defend yourself or a loved one, do so with the basic human instincts or use your mind to find other strategies.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Tacman wrote:
psychics have there ability's of helping others but what if we need to defend our self from a bear or a 7 people who want to beat you up

is there any psychic ability's to defend your self thats not fists or lifting and droping them

Nazir is right, of course he is. If somebody attacks you in the street your primary aim should be escape. You won't gain anything from winning a fight. Just escape.

Your question is interesting though. In the film Chronicle i'm sure you remember guys there is a scene where they are able to produce some kind of telekinetic force field around their bodies. Its not something I have tried consciously.

I am quite "hard" in that my experience of pain is low. I have actually turned off, or at least down, many of my internal physical kineasthetic experiences. Hunger for example is one that I have turned right down. Often my wife will ask me if i am hungry and I have to actually check. I last visited a dentist and he told me I had a cracked tooth at the back of my mouth (which I had discovered some years ago with my tongue) and was surprised I hadn't felt any pain from it.

When you are drunk though the need for a piss is one that no matter how hard you try you can't seem to turn off.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 am

mark, the technique your explaining in chronicles is called iron body > (rawar wont let me post linx to sites >.< youtube "the unbreakable man")

and i agree it is very wrong to use your pk to injure another human or life for that matter. BUT in the same time (this might just be me but) if i watched a man sneak up behind one of my friends and about to stab him or something. i would not hesitate to give that guy a force push. (if i was good at it)
although once in elementary i used pk against my bully. one time i fought back against my bully and still got in trouble for it cause i did more damage to him with all the pent up rage within me. i wanted a way to hurt him one more time but without leaving a scar so i wouldn't get in trouble. so i created a technique called soft impact to inflict a woundless injury. and was successful but after doing it i wasn't proud of myself because i became the bully... thats when i began my spiritual awakening and since then i havn't used pk till about 4 years ago. i was more interested in learning all i could about it but at the same time i still wanted a way to defend myself without the use of pk so i started learning different martial arts like judo, jiujitsu, wingchun, and others to force my opponent into submission also practice tai chi to assist in calming my opponent to calm him down through thought.

moral of my story is don't let yourself fall to the level of the lesser man make yourself stronger. there will always be times where running isn't always an option and you need to defend yourself.
familiarize yourself with some simple grapple techniques > (again rawr cant post links to sites youtube "Wing Chun Concept - Introduction to Grappling Hands" )
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:59 am

Indeed. Even when angry or something like that, try your best to control your emotions  and don't let them control you. That's how poltergeists(PK type)  begin, and they may sound cool to some people but to those who have experienced it it's scary as hell and most people who experience it with you will think you're cursed or somehow possessed. Anyways, I think that's why there are pepper sprays and pocket weapons. I know some people are not enjoying hearing that using PK to hurt people is forbidden, but again you don't want to play with karma. If there was a guy sneaking behind my friend, think of another creative insane way. Sneaking behind him or quickly take you shoes and throw it at him(in the head) while trying to escape, throw dust in his face and best of all: save your friend, kick him in the guts.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:06 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Yes, your brain. I don't mean using TK or anything but basic sense of escaping. More of best, learn stealth. That's my advice to all of you. It sounds creepy but it will come in handy. If you escaped the bear in the forest, climb trees or hide in shadows. If you ran past the dudes who wants to beat you up find a hiding place and then silently escape. I would NEVER and I mean NEVER use my abilities to hurt another. Karma's a pain in the guts. So if you really need to defend yourself or a loved one, do so with the basic human instincts or use your mind to find other strategies.

I see that you are right but the chance on being cornered seems like it can happen
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:17 am

no i agree 100% do NOT to use pk on another person. you using pk on a normal person is equivalent to a man with a gun aiming at you, you wouldn't like it so don't do it (basically show respect for all life). but i don't believe in using a weapon. cause if you pull a weapon on someone no matter if it was to scare them or attack them if they get that weapon out of your hand they would assume you would do the worst and hit you with it. another thing you can use is empathy. if you practice long enough you can feel peoples intentions.(fair warning learn to control it or riding the bus or subway can give you major headaches or just pop some headphones in your ears.) so you can feel the intention of someone wanting to inflict pain, or conflicting feelings, or anxiety. people have different reasons for everything they do so id say just stay aware of who's around you and don't get caught off guard.

also sry nazir but never ever lower yourself when surrounded by a group. if anything act like a crazed animal yelling and screaming leap at the person infront of you. most people would dodge giving you an opening to run. if you accidentally manage to actually jump on him and he doesn't topple over grab his hair and keep yelling. lol sometimes the best weapon is their own minds. Very Happy
i've not tested this tho. me personally would take a stance and prepare for battle sometimes intimidation will help but you need to believe your capable of doing damage even if you cant. get that look in your eye that says come get some. and if they call your bluff go to the first option lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

defensive position Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive position   defensive position Empty

Back to top Go down

defensive position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1