Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you deal with it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

How do you deal with it? Empty
PostSubject: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 am

How do you deal with people finding out you have some sort of paranormal abilities? Or someone just google searched your name and see you on a paranormal site or even see a telekinesis video of you. I mostly try to hide it, when my brother sees my name or realizing me being weird for a while he tells me to be normal. Thinks I'm just acting that I'm troubled and nothing's wrong with me.
I hide my abilities, I fear they might find out sooner or later. But what would you do?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 am

Just show him. Do some TK right in front of him and then he can't detest your abilities
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:44 am

I know. But they already see me for a freak at times.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:23 am

You Nazir and the rest of you guys are not freaks. At your age I remember how important the opinions of other were. Thats how people define themselves, by how others see them. Thats why we feel an urge to be part of something, whether its a religion or a gang or a sports team.

Relax, you are cool. Being yourself, being unique and being true to yourself is what is what makes a person cool.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:54 am

I also smoke a lot of weed.. It helps
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
You Nazir and the rest of you guys are not freaks. At your age I remember how important the opinions of other were. Thats how people define themselves, by how others see them. Thats why we feel an urge to be part of something, whether its a religion or a gang or a sports team.

Relax, you are cool. Being yourself, being unique and being true to yourself is what is what makes a person cool.

Thanks man Smile. I agree. Most people took me wrong for being a spiritualist but I only think about my view of the truth(although I do listen to advices, depends). May I ask if you had any spiritual tools when you were my age? Ouija boards, tarot cards ect.? Or were you just more aware of things other then people out there? Would love to hear it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm

When I was 15 I was nowhere near as in tune with my abilities as you Nazir, or any of you guys in fact.

At your guys ages I was still so concerned with sensory indulgence, materialism, and jealousy. I used to want nicer shoes or a cooler coat. I wanted a girlfriend or any kind of interaction with a sexy lady, I wanted to be somebody different from who I was, I wanted to be popular and stronger and have bigger muscles and just be cooler.

Being yourself, being unique and being true to yourself is what is what makes a person cool. Not caring about what people think of you is the coolest thing.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Jealousy sounds a lot alike me though. But /I got the message my friend.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 am

be you and love you for everything you are and can do. let no one shake the foundation you stand upon.

i used to be a mute for couple years when i was 17. just observing everything and keeping to myself as i started to open up again and talk, i was so upbeat and excited to share everything i learned from observing but everything i was thinking about whether it was spirituality, pk, parapsychology, noetics, qigong, mind over matter, falun dafa didn't matter what way i explained it or described it people bashed me for thinking like this. don't get me wrong i met some amazing people who shared information with me as i did with them but the negativity greatly outmatched the support and soon i lost contact with some good people (whom i need to find again). and it put me into a very very dark place. i couldn't pull myself to use chi, i stopped going to work. not even my family would cheer me up or support me. my own sister would slap me at times when i would argue that life has more meaning.. a couple weeks ago i was ready to end my struggles the cowardly way. even tho i knew i had alot to offer the world in my findings, even my childhood friends would tell me that no matter what i did anything i would do would be insignificant to how big the world is. i lost my will to live.

ever since i held that day when i held that knife to my wrist. i told myself i wouldn't, i couldn't.. mankind needs me especially at these difficult times. and i did everything i could to make my surroundings influence a positive feed to me even grabbed some crystals. i watched a movie called the secret. where they talked about having a reminder infront of you. on the wall, on my door, on the ceiling over the bed and in adopting this idea my room became my thoughts.. above my door i have a chinese character for chi, on the door itself i put "go out and have a positively unexpected day" (positive i put in red so it stands out more), above my bed i put "gtfu your stronger then this" along with some other positive thoughts, quotes and theories. since december 7th ive met new amazing people, my old boss from an older job called me for work, and im talking to a great girl. and on top of it all i met a social group of like minded individuals - you guys Very Happy

so i wanna thank the founder and all the members for giving me a second home. Smile
Back to top Go down
PsyChikSabrina
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsyChikSabrina

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 am

i say get really good  at tk then show your mom and say look mom no hands lol sorry i had to tell that joke to someone (that i know would get it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:45 pm

CruelCrusader wrote:
be you and love you for everything you are and can do. let no one shake the foundation you stand upon.

so i wanna thank the founder and all the members for giving me a second home. Smile

awww \('w')/ *hugs CruelCrusader*
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:07 am

For my entire life, I've been told I was skinny, stutter a lot, and am awkward. People rub things THEY can do in my face, and I got mad. Then I found out about these abilities, and started to get into it. Later on, I thought to myself, that I could do things others can't! but I still don't wanna show anyone, cuz I suck after like 2 months of training
This changed me a lot, but I'm pretty sure my brother thinks I'm weird, because he saw me attempting TK.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Throughout junior high (& still continuing), it'z like I don't even exist @ all! I am 1 of the kids who participate in my classes (though, there r VERY few of them), I've been mature & trapped in a building of idiots (almost like in a mental institution, but dumber & Smarties smoke), & it'z all this: "OMG, Emma Teresa! Nobody cares!  Rolling Eyes" Damn, I canNOT wait 4 high school, just 2 get outta this hell hole. & yes, I deal w/ it daily. The "My country's getting dumber Sad" topic is starting 2 make sense now, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you deal with it?   How do you deal with it? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you deal with it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1