Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another psi fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KC
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
KC

Just another psi fan Empty
PostSubject: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:03 am

I found my way to Mark's site after trying to find videos on how to fly on youtube.  I've had dreams of flying/floating all my life. In some other lifetimes/dimensions I must be doing it. ...You wake up and wonder why you can't do it in this reality.   afro   

...I thought I should start smaller--moving objects--first.  Heh.

I am older than most of you kids here... I remember being entranced by the Disney movie from the 70's, "Escape to Witch Mountain," with the twin brother and sister who had telepathic and telekinetic abilities.  As a child, it seemed perfectly reasonable to me to have such abilities.  A few others around here have mentioned similarly--feeling they used to be able to do such things...as a child perhaps.

I have been "working" on myself internally for years...  It seems I had a lot of old karma, from lifetimes and lifetimes, to deal with up to this point.  I sense I had some "powers" in some distant past, and perhaps experienced the effects of being ignorant and/or abusive of them. So, I've had some internal cleaning to do, if you will, healing feelings of fear and guilt about such power, before being able to approach this area of so-called extraordinary abilities again.

...Mark's seemingly wise attitude about telekinesis and psychic abilities drew me to his site.  

Looking forward to posting my progress, when I get to practice my psi skills.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:08 am

Glad to hear and see more people joining daily Smile. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:12 am

Last edited by psychokinesis9 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:16 am

I am also studying levitation. I haven't had much time or privacy to really practice though. I levitated once in my sleep like mark did except I remember sleep talking and telling the person who watched me levitate in my sleep that I was a ghost. Idk why I subconsciously said that lol but I know levitation is possible because I've done it. I guess the hard part is figuring out how to consciously do it.
Back to top Go down
KC
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
KC

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 am

Thanks for the welcome, Nazir and PK9.

Yes, I have no doubt levitation is possible. I've certainly done my time reading about yogis and saints who've had such abilities.

...In my dreams, it is effortless. Just lift off the ground and float above everyone. It's so fun. Though, sometimes I seem to think too much about it in the dream, and it then becomes difficult to become airborne! ...In the dream, there are often people around, looking up at me, who don't seem to know how to do what I'm doing. ...I really love to in-line skate...perhaps it is because it is the closest thing to flying I can do in this physical plane... for now!

Wow, pk... You mean someone was watching you while you levitated in your sleep?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:48 am

Yeah.. Crazy story. I went to jail for something I did as a minor and my cellie was watching me. The crazy part is I knew what was happening even though I wasn't conscious. It was like i was watching myself. It was kinda like lucid dreaming except different.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:40 am

Welcome friend, we are glad to have you!

Please have a look around and feel free to join in any conversations. Your opinion is valued here.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:46 am

I'm a newbie too!! 70s Disney movie!! You must be at least 40 then Very Happy I respect the fact that you are here to learn despite your age because I know it's not easy to disregard what you have been taught for your entire life.

It's sad how so many people don't believe the existence of spirit; a result of conspiracy by whoever are controlling the world (New World Order/Illuminati etc). They have been brainwashing us over centuries... but it will change soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:28 pm

I think it will change soon too..! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another psi fan   Just another psi fan Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another psi fan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: about Psychic Investigations :: Welcome Center-