Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible to stop the time in the whole world?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

Possible to stop the time in the whole world? Empty
PostSubject: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Title says it all.
What do you think?
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm

well you couldnt just stop time on earth you would have to time movement on the biggest scale you would have to stop time throughout the entire universe, i think its possible but it may be very diffiult in doing so!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Could be. Maybe people has already even done it Smile. When one stop time you will never realize that. Until he moves. If he slowed time he would be moving and talking super slow. If he speeds it up he would be moving as a blur and when he talks you'll only hear gibberish. I think it's the same with stopping time, you'll become faster to us in the normal state of time.
Back to top Go down
nilli1997
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:15 am

wrong when you speed up time you appear slower and when you slow down time you appear faster
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 am

stopping time should be forgotten for ever
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 am

why tacman
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 pm

I have the ability to slow my own perception of time but it doesn't work on people in the same room let alone the whole earth!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Time can be manipulated locally, on a micro-scale by a single individual (I was told) but for it to be stopped on a macro level, you would need a legion of people.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:56 am

Try to imagine what it would feel like to be frozen in time forever. Tough, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:17 am

nowforever13 wrote:
why tacman
because stopping time for only you can move. no one should have this power or trusted because you can threaten to stop it. if you can stop time of everything
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:01 am

Maybe this thread should have been called Chronokinesis instead. But anyways, I can only slow time for my perception as well and also send my mind to my younger self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible to stop the time in the whole world?   Possible to stop the time in the whole world? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible to stop the time in the whole world?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1