Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT DO YOU LIKE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 am

i know i did a gross article some days ago, so here some good energy and vibes for all!simple, just say what you like. i like nature, animals. i love candy. i love being with my family and friends. i like "back o the fuure", great movie. i like the paranormal themes, you know, everything here lol. i´d love to astral project (so nearrr!), and i will more when i actually do it. and any other things but this is just a glimpse
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:33 am

great thread gus.

The thing I love the most is my wife. From an introspective the thing I love is learning, knowledge, the pursuit for information, improving myself as a human being. I like comic books and cartoons, pokemon on the gameboy holds a special place in my heart. I love finding out about other cultures and the things which make us different from each other. I love thinking about our perception of reality and what it all means.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 am

Spider-Man comics w/ Green Goblin, horror movies, Universal Orlando Resort, drawing cartoon stuff, writing some horror novels, Ghost Rider, Crash Bandicoot, Xbox, Naughty Bear (remember: a good bear is a dead bear), Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, New York Comic-Con, Harley Quinn, goth stuff… that's it. That's all I got so far.  afro 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:28 am

Have you written a horror novel? or even a short story?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 am

I am, actually.  Wink
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:48 am

I wis i could go to comic-cons or events like that Sad
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:52 am

I'm sorry 2 hear that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:55 am

We have comic con here, only once a year though.

A friend of mine draws his own comic, I will try and get a link for it. I think you guys would like it.

And T, I would love to read your work. You are really imaginative and watch a lot of horror and weird stuff so I'd love to see what you come up with. Maybe you could write the movie Spiritual Warrior 25 was talking about! Lol
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Laughing Crying or Very sad Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT DO  YOU LIKE? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU LIKE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-