Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 am

I woke up yesterday, and immidiatly started thinking about electrokinesis and blowing up bulbs and shit so...
I turned on the main light of the room and the bulb exploded... Whats is the chances of that happening just that morning or what do you think guys? Very Happy
Peace
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am

come on man don't use swearing but any way that seem cool but that will cost a lot to replace dont you think?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 pm

My moments of uncontrolled electrokinesis is when I'm depressed or angry. The TV, radio or any electronics, even lights flicker or go static.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 pm

That sounds cool Frankenstein. It would be cool if you had caught it on camera... next time you'll get it I'm sure.

And you guys can swear here. Swear words are't offensive: its context that is offensive. If I said Tacman is a 'sexy bastard' he wouldn't be offended in fact he'd probably get a temporary self esteem boost which will have faded by the time he finished reading this sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:15 pm

interesting.. i get light flickering on my TK training doesnt matter where. in the toilet, in my room my wife room or in the office. dont think thats coincidence
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:47 am

Lol his self esteem boost wouldn't last long even if you hadn't ended the sentence like that
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Frankenstien I was thinking about your case earlier. I would like to suggest the possibility that you were using precognition. You saw an image in your mind of the bulb blowing and then it did.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
My moments of uncontrolled electrokinesis is when I'm depressed or angry. The TV, radio or any electronics, even lights flicker or go static.

Exactly the same!!! I used to be like that in 2011 2012. My relationship was pretty unstable and my emotion was fucked up by my ex ! But thx him that I find new self since that bad relationship!Lol
But I just blowed my light balls few months ago and few days ago under a good and peaceful mood. I wish I could control the power so that i don't need to buy loads of light balls as substitutions lol

Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I was able to charge my old phone, but I'm sans smartphone atm. I currently have a dumb phone, and I can't get it to show the % on the display, so I have no way to prove it. </3
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 am

nice well done fellow psychs
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:51 am

how do you train your EK ability can you make a guide please somebody @nazir 98 @mark mauvais or some one else
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:57 am

Future Psych wrote:
how do you train your EK ability can you make a guide please somebody @nazir 98 @mark mauvais or some one else

A simple question to ask yourself: Have you been electrocuted before? Alike psychokinesis, try to repeat that sensation again. Electrokinesis and aerokinesis are the most common ones which you have to actually feel the changes. Place your 1st fingers against each other. Visualize a light electricity going from one finger to the other. Try to make the feeling as real as possible. The next steps are to influencing electrical devices and even summoning lightning. But those come later, right now train the finger exercise.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:20 pm

You could be right Mark but its very uncontrolled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:42 pm

I've never had it uncontrolled. Except for flickering lights. I've broken youtube videos. I'm amazing with EK, mostly because I'm in general amazing with computers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?   Electrokinesis - Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmmm uncontrolled electrokinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1